By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Tagged games:

Azuren said:
jlmurph2 said:

No, its not

Then congratulations, you have an unpopular opinion.

I do? Lol who in their right mind thinks Bloodborne can compete with Uncharted 4?

Around the Network

Personally, the games I'm waiting for are already almost out (Bloodborne, Final Fantasy Type-0), and I've already been enjoying the sandwiches out of Monster Hunter. I was never a big fan of the Uncharted series (while I believe everyone has a right to bear arms, I'm not a big fan of guns myself, so games that centralize firearms tend to put me off), so having it delayed means nothing to me personally. I am super excited for N++, and my brother-in-law is gearing up for Disgaea 5, so the year isn't quite over.

Also, the new Toukiden and Gods Eater 2 are supposed to hit PS4 this year, too, and any downtime will allow me to catch up on DCUO.

Watch me stream games and hunt trophies on my Twitch channel!

Check out my Twitch Channel!:

www.twitch.tv/AzurenGames

jlmurph2 said:
Azuren said:

Then congratulations, you have an unpopular opinion.

I do? Lol who in their right mind thinks Bloodborne can compete with Uncharted 4?

People who understand that the Souls series isn't niche.

Azuren said:
jlmurph2 said:

So you're saying there can be an Uncharted 4 vs Bloodborne sales thread and you believe it won't be unanimous?

jlmurph2 said:
Azuren said:

So you're saying there can be an Uncharted 4 vs Bloodborne sales thread and you believe it won't be unanimous?

I'm not saying Bloodborne is going to sell as well as Uncharted 4 or the other way around (though considering the fact that Uncharted is coming out a year later and the number of PS4s out there is to increase by a large number and thus fuel larger sales for AAA games). I'm saying that Bloodborne is not a game to be discounted, and there are a ton of Souls fans who will jump on board the PS4 for release. It's a game with a large audience eager to play it.

Around the Network
Azuren said:
jlmurph2 said:

I'm not saying Bloodborne is going to sell as well as Uncharted 4 or the other way around (though considering the fact that Uncharted is coming out a year later and the number of PS4s out there is to increase by a large number and thus fuel larger sales for AAA games). I'm saying that Bloodborne is not a game to be discounted, and there are a ton of Souls fans who will jump on board the PS4 for release. It's a game with a large audience eager to play it.

Then consider Uncharted 4 coming out March 24th 2015. Are they on the same level or no?

jlmurph2 said:
Azuren said:

Then consider Uncharted 4 coming out March 24th 2015. Are they on the same level or no?

Haven't done any research, my point was that Bloodborne isnt just another random title, it's a fairly popular exclusive that more than a few PC and XB1 users are not happy about missing. You just seem intent on tricking me into one of these silly VGchartz bets rather than have a conversation, so good day.

Azuren said:
jlmurph2 said:

Haven't done any research, my point was that Bloodborne isnt just another random title, it's a fairly popular exclusive that more than a few PC and XB1 users are not happy about missing. You just seem intent on tricking me into one of these silly VGchartz bets rather than have a conversation, so good day.

I don't make bets. You were trying to tell me that Bloodborne is on the same level as Uncharted 4. And that the majority of people believe the same.

Why did you change this thread?

ExplodingBlock said:
Why did you change this thread?

Eh, its just what I do =P

Nah seriously though its completely off topic and filled with (insert word that gets me banned here)

What I expected from these forums though tbh.