By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Tagged games:

Well, looks like the derail pushed OP to his limits. Thanks for the effort OP. In the spirit of goodwill, here's an on topic comment.

The single platform exclusives are what I look at the most, and they're still in the second post. Of those, Ratchet and Clank excites me the most. I hope this one restores the series to its former glory. If it does, it could just about replace U4. Aside from that, Until Dawn and Tearaway look good. Not sure if Wild will really come out this year but that one looks cool too. I know it's timed, but No Man's Sky is probably my most anticipated title not on a Nintendo platform this year.

Around the Network
Azuren said:
jlmurph2 said:

No, its not

Then congratulations, you have an unpopular opinion.

His opinion is popular to me, sooooooo.........yeah.

Proud to be a Californian.

Its disappointing about PS4 exclusive lineup for this fall. But there is a funny part. Can you guess? Its easy. PS4 will increase its gap with its nearest competitor even more this year.

Tachikoma said:
Oh if only i wasn't bound by nda.

Come on. Spill the beans. Please.

This is a very interesting thread.... I understand nothing!

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

Around the Network
AZWification said:

This is a very interesting thread.... I understand nothing!

Haha I had a list of all (although terribley compiled and missing a lot) of PS4's exclusives, timed, console, PlayStation exclusives for 2015 to show that there is still some awesome games coming to PS4 this year without Uncharted 4... then it turned into indie games are crap, only real exclusives count and nothing has the sales power of Uncharted completely missing the point of the thread... So Facepalm =P

OP changed my life

ExplodingBlock said:
PlayMatt said:

That sounds a little big hypocrite from someone who uses a "Villager" avatar...

What's wrong with Fat Princes?? The PS3 and PSP games were really strategic, with live action, very competitive, incredibly fun and with A LOT OF COLLECTIBLES to get, if you wanted every piece of clothing, colors, and costumes it should take you hundreds of hours of playing!

Ok, well uh, enjoy

Sure will, hope you're enjoying planting your cute digital flowers and drawing cute rainbow lines for kirby ball.

I mean, if that's a kind of thing someone can enjoy... ROFL

User was moderated for this post - Conegamer

The Bitch is back! And better then ever! #BritneyReturns

SONY Bring them BACK for PS4 and VITA!

PlayMatt said:
ExplodingBlock said:

Ok, well uh, enjoy

Sure will, hope you're enjoying planting your cute digital flowers and drawing cute rainbow lines for kirby ball.

I cant say anything about Fat princess, and i dont talk (bad) about games that i dont play.

That said wat are you talking about with planting cute digital flowers? I hope your not talking about Pikmin... It be really sad if you were :-/

Also pointing out Kirby spin off... Well i can see why it doesn't have high appeal, but Kirby games are alot of fun (traditional ones and a couple spin offs)

tbone51 said:
PlayMatt said:

I cant say anything about Fat princess, and i dont talk (bad) about games that i dont play.

That said wat are you talking about with planting cute digital flowers? I hope your not talking about Pikmin... It be really sad if you were :-/

Also pointing out Kirby spin off... Well i can see why it doesn't have high appeal, but Kirby games are alot of fun (traditional ones and a couple spin offs)

Wasn't talking bout Pikmin :)

The Bitch is back! And better then ever! #BritneyReturns

SONY Bring them BACK for PS4 and VITA!