By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Japan Sales - Media Create/Famitsu/Dengeki (March 2nd-8th)

MDMAlliance said:
This might be a sign that the PS4 has finally got a hold onto the Japanese market.

Or just that healthy software =s healthy hardware. Good continual releases is exactly what a struggling console needs. Not one game and then a drought for 5 months.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

Around the Network

Great to see the PS4 holding very well

Not the PS3 above the Wii U...

Wow very low posts for this thread. And about 20 of them are fluff.

Not even a bad week. Lots of new releases, HW remains decent. Yet as dead as a June thread.

Oh well, I guess it is because last week and the next few weeks will be that much more interesting.

OT: Honestly think all HW needs a pricecut in Japan, tax hike only makes it worse.

binary solo said:
Good hold for DQH, Impressed PS4 stayed over 30K.

Wii U continues to beg for a price cut, seriously that's the only thing that can lift long term sales.

A very ordinary start for Evolve, but not at all surprising.

I would have thought Evolve would do worse than shadow of mordor.  Surprised there.  But I heard it was the front cover of Famitsu and had some advertising. 

Wiggy said:
Wow this thread died fast, guess there was a lot of other news today.

Anyway, great hold for PS4 with no new games this week, next few weeks should be great too.

Vita hanging in their too, anyone know when its digimon game come out?

Next charts.

Around the Network

Dengeki up in third post. Luckily with no crappy formatting issues.

Great work Kresnik!

Hopeful PS4 breaks out in 2015 with more Japanese centric titles releasing.

Famitsu are clearly Xb one fanboys, over tracked by at least 4%.

“The fundamental cause of the trouble is that in the modern world the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.” - Bertrand Russell

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace."

Jimi Hendrix

Genre = RPG, and lots of top10 spots => neat.

binary solo said:
Famitsu are clearly Xb one fanboys, over tracked by at least 4%.

If Xbox drops close to a hundred a week again you could see some seriously bad tracking ratio wise.