By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Japan Sales - Media Create/Famitsu/Dengeki (March 2nd-8th)

tbone51 said:
nanzano said:

1- New 3DS is not 3DS

2- even so:  Media create 3DS (combined) 33.950 PS4 33.750      Famitsu: PS4 - 32,946  3DS - 28,450  WInner: PS4  because even MC can't garantie a 200 units accuracy

1. Yes it is a 3DS! this argument is old. Only people who say this are the ones who want to split it up. Its the same as GBC/GB SP/DS Lite/PSP Go/PSP Vita.

2. Famitsu means nothing. Real Men use surperior tracker, in this case MC. 3DS>PS4 which is only barely but still. Your argument is just trying to justify PS4 a win. Thats it^

You totally stole that from me

Around the Network
Teeqoz said:
tbone51 said:

1. Yes it is a 3DS! this argument is old. Only people who say this are the ones who want to split it up. Its the same as GBC/GB SP/DS Lite/PSP Go/PSP Vita.

2. Famitsu means nothing. Real Men use surperior tracker, in this case MC. 3DS>PS4 which is only barely but still. Your argument is just trying to justify PS4 a win. Thats it^

Calling me a thief? ironic coming from you with That avatar :p

3DS all version combinet is still above 30k!!! (33,950)

tbone51 said:
nanzano said:

1- New 3DS is not 3DS

2- even so:  Media create 3DS (combined) 33.950 PS4 33.750      Famitsu: PS4 - 32,946  3DS - 28,450  WInner: PS4  because even MC can't garantie a 200 units accuracy

and even nitendo, MC and Famitsu don't combine 3ds and N3ds sales so... your thought becomes irrelevant, the day you will show me a japanese website testifying famitsu numbers been wrong I will reconsidere your arguments

PS4 is first end of discussion 

Gundam Extrem VS FORCE!!!                                            The KING Of Fighting Games is BACK #SFV   

Gaming consoles owned so far:-NES,- GB Advenced, -PS3,-XBOX360,- PS VITA, PS4!   PC: @i5 4570,GTX960 Factory Overclock

Make your own youtube channel to keep memories of your live gaming expirience

Official PSVita Thread!                                   Freedom Wars Threads!!                                COMG! Japan Pre-order chart

nanzano said:
tbone51 said:
nanzano said:

1- New 3DS is not 3DS

and even nitendo, MC and Famitsu don't combine 3ds and N3ds sales so... your thought becomes irrelevant, the day you will show me a japanese website testifying famitsu numbers been wrong I will reconsidere your arguments

MC also doesn't combine XL and the OG, so i guess those are completely different handhelds as well right?

Stop cherry picking, just accept 3ds won. Your one of the only people who still believe 3DS+N3DS dont count together, and its for the sake of situations like this^ (aka dont want 3ds to be winning so split it up)

Around the Network
tbone51 said:
Teeqoz said:

LOL!

Nah, it's just that a few minutes before you posted that, I posted this:

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=7135322

Teeqoz said:
tbone51 said:

LOL!

Nah, it's just that a few minutes before you posted that, I posted this:

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=7135322

i didn't see it, you have no proof! Just stop the LIES

nanzano said:
tbone51 said:
nanzano said:

1- New 3DS is not 3DS

Famitsu is not wrong, it's a reliable tracker.

Still, everybody knows the superior one. MC is used by Nintendo, Sony, Square, Capcom, etc... All companies use MC instead Famitsu. That's why I prefer to use MC too.

Here the partial list of companies that use MC:

http://www.m-create.com/english/company_profile/profile.html

Media Create Annual Archive (Spanish version)

http://zonaforo.meristation.com/topic/2246651/

Teeqoz said:
outlawauron said:

Doh. I was looking at Famitsu. Regardless of a statistical tie, it's still impressive on its own.

You should stop using Famitsu, Media Create is the tracker for real men! Huzzah!

EDIT: And women too of course.

I prefer MC as always, but that doesn't mean Famitsu is useless.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

Teeqoz said:
outlawauron said:

Your game is slacking Kresnik.

Etrian Odyssey did slightly better than expected. DQH is about as expected. PS4 being above 3DS is still very surprising.

The PS4 isn't above the 3DS. 3DS combined numbers are 33950 vs 33753 for the PS4

3DS is propped up by obsolete non forwards compatible fire sale stock. :p

Being serious though, 3DS is holding pretty strong this year.

RIP Dad 25/11/51 - 13/12/13. You will be missed but never forgotten.