By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Japan Sales - Media Create/Famitsu/Dengeki (March 2nd-8th)

Good hold for PSVITA and GE2 RB!

PS4 domination in japan 2 weeks succesive?!? Now I will just sit and wait for this week!

Gundam Extrem VS FORCE!!!                                            The KING Of Fighting Games is BACK #SFV   

Gaming consoles owned so far:-NES,- GB Advenced, -PS3,-XBOX360,- PS VITA, PS4!   PC: @i5 4570,GTX960 Factory Overclock

Make your own youtube channel to keep memories of your live gaming expirience

Official PSVita Thread!                                   Freedom Wars Threads!!                                COMG! Japan Pre-order chart

Around the Network
nanzano said:

PS4 domination in japan 2 weeks succesive?!? Now I will just sit and wait for this week!

Technically 1 week, but who's counting?

tbone51 said:

Apparently you =P

But the chart wont arrive for 2

Teeqoz said:
outlawauron said:

Your game is slacking Kresnik.

Etrian Odyssey did slightly better than expected. DQH is about as expected. PS4 being above 3DS is still very surprising.

The PS4 isn't above the 3DS. 3DS combined numbers are 33950 vs 33753 for the PS4

Doh. I was looking at Famitsu. Regardless of a statistical tie, it's still impressive on its own.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

Kresnik said:
GOOD GOD WE'RE A DEMANDING BUNCH THIS WEEK.

Stop complaining, Kresnik!!!!!!!!!!!!

Around the Network
ktay95 said:
tbone51 said:

Apparently you =P

lol, but still i see it as a tie anyway. Only like wat? 100-200 apart. Next week ps4 should win, no games for 3ds for awhile now.

outlawauron said:
Teeqoz said:

The PS4 isn't above the 3DS. 3DS combined numbers are 33950 vs 33753 for the PS4

Doh. I was looking at Famitsu. Regardless of a statistical tie, it's still impressive on its own.

You should stop using Famitsu, Media Create is the tracker for real men! Huzzah!

EDIT: And women too of course.

tbone51 said:
nanzano said:

1- New 3DS is not 3DS

2- even so:  Media create 3DS (combined) 33.950 PS4 33.750      Famitsu: PS4 - 32,946  3DS - 28,450  WInner: PS4  because even MC can't garantie a 200 units accuracy

Gundam Extrem VS FORCE!!!                                            The KING Of Fighting Games is BACK #SFV   

Gaming consoles owned so far:-NES,- GB Advenced, -PS3,-XBOX360,- PS VITA, PS4!   PC: @i5 4570,GTX960 Factory Overclock

Make your own youtube channel to keep memories of your live gaming expirience

Official PSVita Thread!                                   Freedom Wars Threads!!                                COMG! Japan Pre-order chart

tbone51 said:
ktay95 said:

Apparently you =P

lol, but still i see it as a tie anyway. Only like wat? 100-200 apart. Next week ps4 should win, no games for 3ds for awhile now.

=P

Ok tbone, ok

nanzano said:
tbone51 said:

1- New 3DS is not 3DS

2- even so:  Media create 3DS (combined) 33.950 PS4 33.750      Famitsu: PS4 - 32,946  3DS - 28,450  WInner: PS4  because even MC can't garantie a 200 units accuracy

1. Yes it is a 3DS! this argument is old. Only people who say this are the ones who want to split it up. Its the same as GBC/GB SP/DS Lite/PSP Go/PSP Vita.

2. Famitsu means nothing. Real Men use surperior tracker, in this case MC. 3DS>PS4 which is only barely but still. Your argument is just trying to justify PS4 a win. Thats it^