By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Japan Sales - Media Create/Famitsu/Dengeki (March 2nd-8th)

Really nice hold for PS4!

I makes me more secure about PS4 new baseline after the wave of games stop.

Around the Network

Really nice week for PS4.

MikeRox said:
Teeqoz said:

The PS4 isn't above the 3DS. 3DS combined numbers are 33950 vs 33753 for the PS4

3DS is propped up by obsolete non forwards compatible fire sale stock. :p

Being serious though, 3DS is holding pretty strong this year.

Yeah im actually surprised. Im hoping for a 2.5mil year but im expecting 2mil+ Looks like its guaranteed at this rate with it being 25% in less than 3 months!

If Nintendo pulls out Exclusives that matter we can see a big bump later on, but i doubt it (for now)

Ps4 beasting. Easily pass wii u this year

PS4 held extremely well, I guess it's the anticipation of boodborne and final fantasy type 0.

Around the Network
think-man said:
Ps4 beasting. Easily pass wii u this year

Easily? Seriously Easily? Will it even surpass it this year let alone easily! :-/  

Wow this thread died fast, guess there was a lot of other news today.

Anyway, great hold for PS4 with no new games this week, next few weeks should be great too.

Vita hanging in their too, anyone know when its digimon game come out?

hoggin' all the action, I see...

With this hold it pretty safe to say that next week PS4 will be at ~50k maybe more.

my prediction for this month in japan:

first week(already out): 33k
Second week(Yakuza 0): ~50k
Third week(type-O): ~50k(hold)
fourth week(Bloodborne): ~60k

end of the month: 190-200k

This might be a sign that the PS4 has finally got a hold onto the Japanese market.

Good hold for DQH, Impressed PS4 stayed over 30K.

Wii U continues to beg for a price cut, seriously that's the only thing that can lift long term sales.

A very ordinary start for Evolve, but not at all surprising.

“The fundamental cause of the trouble is that in the modern world the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.” - Bertrand Russell

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace."

Jimi Hendrix