By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Japan Sales - Media Create/Famitsu/Dengeki (March 2nd-8th)

Hope we get more Dragon Question titles as a result!

Around the Network
TheGoldenBoy said:
tbone51 said:

Its actually about 25k per week on avg if WiiU stop selling now (i could be wrong)

Actually about 24k if we use MC

oh you! I wasnt using numbers just estimated in my head!!!

Here's hoping that the PS4 can keep up the success!

" It has never been about acknowledgement when you achieve something. When you are acknowledged, then and only then can you achieve something. Always have your friends first to achieve your goals later." - OnlyForDisplay

outlawauron said:
MDMAlliance said:
This might be a sign that the PS4 has finally got a hold onto the Japanese market.

Or just that healthy software =s healthy hardware. Good continual releases is exactly what a struggling console needs. Not one game and then a drought for 5 months.

If that were true, the Wii U wouldn't be as low as it is.  If that were true, the PS Vita should be in a much better situation than it is.  

Of course what I said isn't mutually exclusive from saying that the PS4 has had a lot of software lately, but it definitely seems like you're treating it like they are mutually exclusive things.

think-man said:
tbone51 said:

Easily? Seriously Easily? Will it even surpass it this year let alone easily! :-/  

Whats the sales difference? I haven't even checked lol

PS4 is 1.12 million behind (Wii U 2.23 million, PS4 1.12 million). So probably not this year but its certainly on the right trajectory!

Around the Network

First day Sell-Through {2015.03.12}

[PS3] [PS4] Yakuza 0 (Sega) (¥8.845) - 40-50% ok start

[PSV] Digimon Story: Cyber Sleuth (Bandai Namco Games) (¥7.171) - almost 80% (stock problems)

[PSP] Uta no Prince-Sama: All Star After Secret # (Broccoli) (¥6.264) - 60%

[PSV] Harukanaru Toki no Naka de 6 # (Koei Tecmo) (¥7.344) - 60%
[PSP] Harukanaru Toki no Naka de 6 # (Koei Tecmo) (¥7.344) - 50%

[3DS] Ansatsu Kyoushitsu: Korosensei Daihouimou!! (Bandai Namco Games) (¥6.145) - 30-40%

[WIIU] Mario Party 10 # (Nintendo) (¥5.616) - 15%

Does that mean Digimon did good and mario party bad?

hiska-kun said:
nanzano said:
tbone51 said:
nanzano said:

1- New 3DS is not 3DS

2- even so:  Media create 3DS (combined) 33.950 PS4 33.750      Famitsu: PS4 - 32,946  3DS - 28,450  WInner: PS4  because even MC can't garantie a 200 units accuracy

1. Yes it is a 3DS! this argument is old. Only people who say this are the ones who want to split it up. Its the same as GBC/GB SP/DS Lite/PSP Go/PSP Vita.

2. Famitsu means nothing. Real Men use surperior tracker, in this case MC. 3DS>PS4 which is only barely but still. Your argument is just trying to justify PS4 a win. Thats it^

and even nitendo, MC and Famitsu don't combine 3ds and N3ds sales so... your thought becomes irrelevant, the day you will show me a japanese website testifying famitsu numbers been wrong I will reconsidere your arguments

PS4 is first end of discussion 

Famitsu is not wrong, it's a reliable tracker.

Still, everybody knows the superior one. MC is used by Nintendo, Sony, Square, Capcom, etc... All companies use MC instead Famitsu. That's why I prefer to use MC too.

Here the partial list of companies that use MC:

http://www.m-create.com/english/company_profile/profile.html

Thanks that is what I wanted to hear, and also thanks for the infos 

Gundam Extrem VS FORCE!!!                                            The KING Of Fighting Games is BACK #SFV   

Gaming consoles owned so far:-NES,- GB Advenced, -PS3,-XBOX360,- PS VITA, PS4!   PC: @i5 4570,GTX960 Factory Overclock

Make your own youtube channel to keep memories of your live gaming expirience

Official PSVita Thread!                                   Freedom Wars Threads!!                                COMG! Japan Pre-order chart

PS4 is dominating everywhere.

”Every great dream begins with a dreamer. Always remember, you have within you the strength, the patience, and the passion to reach for the stars to change the world.”

Harriet Tubman.

Nate4Drake said:
PS4 is dominating everywhere.

Yeah and destroying in EU!

Gundam Extrem VS FORCE!!!                                            The KING Of Fighting Games is BACK #SFV   

Gaming consoles owned so far:-NES,- GB Advenced, -PS3,-XBOX360,- PS VITA, PS4!   PC: @i5 4570,GTX960 Factory Overclock

Make your own youtube channel to keep memories of your live gaming expirience

Official PSVita Thread!                                   Freedom Wars Threads!!                                COMG! Japan Pre-order chart