By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - PS4 a "big evolution in game design, almost like 2D to 3D shift".

someone is over excited

Tsubasa Ozora

Keiner kann ihn bremsen, keiner macht ihm was vor. Immer der richtige Schuss, immer zur richtigen Zeit. Superfussball, Fairer Fussball. Er ist unser Torschützenkönig und Held.

Around the Network

A Japanese company having good words for another Japanese company? I'm shocked
Seriously, this is just laughable in every possible way. But let's see how 15 will end up.

TruckOSaurus said:
I don't think anything will ever be like the switch from 2D to 3D.

VR! When you try it, you will understand.

I know everyone is laughing, but in the slim chance he's designing a game with Morpheous in mind, I think his comment is reasonable.

Nuvendil said:
Anyone who thinks this shift compares to the 4th to 5th gen or even 5th to 6th gen is just lying to themselves.

There are more dynamics to consider in making a comparison from the 8bit to the 16bit era even though both were still in 2D. But it's completley and utterly invalid because SNES had more buttons.

.- -... -.-. -..

''similar to 2D to 3D shift''

that's a good one xD

NND: 0047-7271-7918 | XBL: Nights illusion | PSN: GameNChick

Around the Network

LoL

pretty funny I wonder how many will actually agree with this XD

R.I.P Mr Iwata :'(

well duh 8GB OF GDDR5 ram vs 512mb of split ram...... to create a huge open world..

mM
BraLoD said:
vivster said:
I'm smelling some sort of bias for Playstation.

MEGATON! FF15 PS4 exclusive confirmed!

I wonder if that would even matter in these days.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

vivster said:
BraLoD said:

MEGATON! FF15 PS4 exclusive confirmed!

I wonder if that would even matter in these days.

I don't think it would. If you look at the current sale splits, RPG fans buy the PS4. I think anything short of a Final Fantasy 7 Remake exclusive, is not going to make much difference.

So is he saying the gameplay shift from XIII to XV will resemble the one from VI to VII?

Is that supposed to be a good thing?