You wasted your time writ... 69 40.35%

I actually listened. Thank you. 11 6.43%

I hate Nintentacle. 12 7.02%

I love Nintentacle. 11 6.43%

Looks like someone had a bad day. 55 32.16%

Nah, he just is in that b... 13 7.60%

Total:171
reggin_bolas said:
If you are enlightened then you know that there is no such thing as wasting time because time is created infinitely in higher dimensions where time doesn't exist.

What we don't accomplish in this life will be accomplished in another. Also, the three-dimensional form can be created and recreated infinitely on different planets. When our earth expires, we will simply move on to another planet until we learn the lessons we are meant to learn in this dimension.

God bless you all,

Adonai.

Well there is time here. And it is limited on this Earth. Thus we should not waste it. To say reincarnation happens is even less proveable than Islam.

Can't wait for The Zelder Scrolls 3: Breath of The Wild Hunt!

Around the Network
Esiar said:

Notice the "If" you use. Your assuming that they might buy video games, so that justifies not helping them because of something that may or may not happen? Really

Yes. It's not a chance we can afford to take.

It's so clear to me now: the less time you have to live, the less time you have to waste. You've opened my eyes. Consider your work here done.

Esiar said:
Twilord said:

Fascinating argument?

-There's better ways to understand differences.

-What you said is not necessarily childish, but insulting others over it is childish.

-There's more engaging and fulfilling things than video games.

Little is more fulfilling than experiencing art, and video-games are the most directly engaging artform for many people. Obviously music and reading share similiar qualities in some situations.

Esiar said:

All of you waste your time. That's horrible. We all probably have less than 70 years to live on this planet (For all you know you could even die this week). Using that time to play video games, watch movies, TV shows, and God knows what else, is dangerously foolish.

I wasted well over 20 hours in the last 2 weeks, waiting, when I could have only waited a few hours in total. It was over a ridiculous reason, and I regret it. When I could and should have done something after I waited, I didn't do it. That is equally stupid, and was not beneficial to anyone that day.

Predicting the sales of games we don't even need to play is childish.

Flaming people over different opinions is childish.

Spending hundreds of hours total on playing just one game is dangerously silly.

It's a hobby for foolish people. It's more silly than thinking that a snowball could land in Hell!

The best thing to do is to get Jesus and make him your Lord.

Note: I mentioned God, Hell, and Jesus. This usually spawns religious debate on the Internet. See, "Flaming people over different opinions is childish.", and "It's more silly than thinking that a snowball could land in Hell!".

Telling other people what to do with their own time and lives. Talk about a huge waste of time

Wright said:

You know Nintentacle, incidentally, this whole thing remind me of The Empress of the ethereals Kingdom, which is a fiction novel on which the closer you are to The Empress, the "happier" you are. The main characters live on the opposite part of the world, and thus they're always striving to survive, unhappy with their lifes; and so chose to go to look for this Empress so that she fullfill their dreams and become happy.

There are different cities they came across while traveling to meet the Empress, and the closer they are, the happier people live. But unlike what one could think, the happier places were a more deserted, esterile place, on which people were slowly turning into husks because they didn't need most things or distractions since they were "happy". The closest ones were completely devoid of life, living that "false happiness" you claim us to live. Yes, they are happy, hence they don't need nothing at all, being ethereals and just existing, since they're happy. This comes as a shocking revelation for the main characters, who start giving more value to the things that make them feel alive, not the things that make us happy.

Is that what you want from us? To become husks, prisoners of our self-contained false happiness until our bodies give up and die?

No. That's why I made this thread.

Around the Network
rolltide101x said:
Esiar said:

All of you waste your time. That's horrible. We all probably have less than 70 years to live on this planet (For all you know you could even die this week). Using that time to play video games, watch movies, TV shows, and God knows what else, is dangerously foolish.

I wasted well over 20 hours in the last 2 weeks, waiting, when I could have only waited a few hours in total. It was over a ridiculous reason, and I regret it. When I could and should have done something after I waited, I didn't do it. That is equally stupid, and was not beneficial to anyone that day.

Predicting the sales of games we don't even need to play is childish.

Flaming people over different opinions is childish.

Spending hundreds of hours total on playing just one game is dangerously silly.

It's a hobby for foolish people. It's more silly than thinking that a snowball could land in Hell!

The best thing to do is to get Jesus and make him your Lord.

Note: I mentioned God, Hell, and Jesus. This usually spawns religious debate on the Internet. See, "Flaming people over different opinions is childish.", and "It's more silly than thinking that a snowball could land in Hell!".

Telling other people what to do with their own time and lives. Talk about a huge waste of time

At least I'm doing stuff that could benefit others.

If you believe in christ and the soul, you believe also that the soul is eternal and never dies... So lets all just chill out.. Weve got plenty of time ^^

Esiar said:

Not full of hot air now, I'm actually calm.

"I honestly cannot fathom your selfishness."

I'd rather do other things than this. I'd be doing other things than this if I were selfish. I also wouldn't be advising you to help homeless people instea of playing video games if I were selfish.

"Who are you to tell anyone how to live their life"

You really need it considering you are justifying puttinf your entertainment over homeless people.

Full of hot air: Talking a lot, especially without saying anything of value or meaning.

Anyways, maybe selfish was a bad word to use. Narcissistic maybe. You are just so full of yourself that you think your ideology is the definitive truth and try to impose it on people. 

Like I said, until you tell me the purpose of life, you cannot tell me that I am wasting my time. You have shown that you cannot do that and therefore the claim that my time "should" be used elsewhere is ridiculous and shows that you don't really know what you are talking about. It takes a lot of self righteousness to adamantly claim to so many people that they should be living their life in the mold that you have decided...

Esiar said:
rolltide101x said:

At least I'm doing stuff that could benefit others.

Benefiit? A lot of us would not be happy without our video games. What may be right for you is not right for everybody. Video games benefit people each and every day.

not sure if serious but in case it is: religion is a hobby too, so yeah...