I actually listened. Thank you. 11 6.43%

I hate Nintentacle. 12 7.02%

I love Nintentacle. 11 6.43%

Looks like someone had a bad day. 55 32.16%

Nah, he just is in that b... 13 7.60%

Total:171
rolltide101x said:
Esiar said:

At least I'm doing stuff that could benefit others.

Benefiit? A lot of us would not be happy without our video games. What may be right for you is not right for everybody. Video games benefit people each and every day.

I didn't say that you don't have a form of happiness from video games, or that it never benefits people. Just that the happiness and benefits could he far greater if you focused on the right things,

Can't wait for The Zelder Scrolls 3: Breath of The Wild Hunt!

Around the Network
Esiar said:
rolltide101x said:

Benefiit? A lot of us would not be happy without our video games. What may be right for you is not right for everybody. Video games benefit people each and every day.

I didn't say that you have a form of happiness from video games, or that it never benefits people. Just that the happiness and benefits could he far greater if you focused on the right things,

Who are you to decide what the "right things" are. Seriously dude

0815user said:
not sure if serious but in case it is: religion is a hobby too, so yeah...

Religion can be a hobby, but it is intended to be the primary and only focus in people's life. For example, if someone is a Muslim it would make no sense for them to treat Allah like a side thing.

rolltide101x said:
Esiar said:

I didn't say that you have a form of happiness from video games, or that it never benefits people. Just that the happiness and benefits could he far greater if you focused on the right things,

Look for the right things and you'll find it.

Esiar said:
0815user said:

Religion can be a hobby, but it is intended to be the primary and only focus in people's life. For example, if someone is a Muslim it would make no sense for them to treat Allah like a side thing.

Now your telling people how to worship their God/Gods? Religion does not have to overtake your life for it to be your religion

Around the Network
Esiar said:
rolltide101x said:

Look for the right things and you'll find it.

Lol, like my education (college graduate) family, (love my family to death), job (love my job and make a good income). We are all fine, you are the one with the issue.

rolltide101x said:
Esiar said:

Now your telling people how to worship their God/Gods? Religion does not have to overtake your life for it to be your religion

If you believe an ideology where you must submit to your God, then it makes no sense not to do it. It would be like a Christian reading Revelation 21:8, words they believe are from God, and then going and telling lies without stopping. 

Esiar said:
0815user said:

the difference between hobby and primary focus in life is only the amount of dedication put into something. 

Sorry guy's i'm a bit late

NNID: b00moscone

Switch ID: SW-5475-6755-1986

3DS friend-Code: 4613-6380-5406

PSN: b00mosconi

Well I know I just wasted my time in this thread.