Nah, he just is in that b... 13 7.60%

Total:171
ZombieJesus said:
Esiar said:

1. I do.

2. How do you define God?

1. Time will tell.

2. Every cogent description of god possesses the following form:

Spaceless, timeless, immaterial, coupled with some maximal qualities (omni-). By this very definition, objective evidence is impossible since we live in a Universe with space, time, and material. This entity clearly cannot exist here.

That is illogical to say. God could clearly manifest himself here (and he has) since he is omnipotent, and he could make the physcial world give objective evidence of himself (which he has).

Can't wait for The Zelder Scrolls 3: Breath of The Wild Hunt!

Around the Network
Anfebious said:
Suddenly I feel like killing myself, thanks a lot.

Why did you even post here? You wasted a couple of minutes of your life!! They are not coming back you idiot!

"I've Underestimated the Horse Power from Mario Kart 8, I'll Never Doubt the WiiU's Engine Again"

Anfebious said:
Anfebious said:
Suddenly I feel like killing myself, thanks a lot.

Why did you even post here? You wasted a couple of minutes of your life!! They are not coming back you idiot!

ARGHH! Stop posting idiot!!! Stop wasting time already, go back to the books!

"I've Underestimated the Horse Power from Mario Kart 8, I'll Never Doubt the WiiU's Engine Again"

jigokutamago said:
Trying to convince people on a forum. Talk about a waste of time.

I think its more informative than it is trying to convince anyone tbh. But all in all I agree with him.

Think about how 7billion people on earth just exist without doing much of value neither for earth nor for the progress of humanity.
Then think about what could happen if only 10% of humanity would invest the same time they waste on nonsense in something of importance that can make everyones life a little bit better.

Is this where one of us goes on a religious forum to tell everyone to start playing more games?

Around the Network
JazzB1987 said:
jigokutamago said:
Trying to convince people on a forum. Talk about a waste of time.

I think its more informative than it is trying to convince anyone tbh. But all in all I agree with him.

Think about how 7billion people on earth just exist without doing much of value neither for earth nor for the progress of humanity.
Then think about what could happen if only 10% of humanity would invest the same time they waste on nonsense in something of importance that can make everyones life a little bit better.

But one of the biggest problems with the world is humanity's overconsumption plundering Earth's resources (Earth has lost 50% of its wildlife in the past 40 years). If we can't sell our products we just tell people that they need them in their lives and then making those that don't own the produt stand out (e.g. dumbphones).

OP condemns hobbies and speaks of efficiency and that we should only do the necessary things but for many that means (over)working, (over)producing and (over)spending. I think we need to embrace hobbies even more than we do today and just slow down and cherish the quite moments in our life e.g. together with the closest loved ones (without having the need to share everything with a 1000 "friends" on facebook/snapchat/whatever).

We need to slow down our consumption (if every human on Earth lived and consumed like Americans we would need over 4 times the size of Earth). We are using up our biological capital rather than living on the interest and this has been going on since the mid 1980s.

So we actually need to find our Famicom from 1983 and enjoy playing Jumpman together with our loved ones. We actually need to ONLY WORK WHEN IT'S NECESSARY and if that means 3 hours a day 2 days a week so be it. We need to live like we did in the 80s where we didn't consumed more resources than Earth had in surplus.

And we need to multiply a lot less.. the animals gotta be here too!

Esiar said:
ZombieJesus said:

1. Time will tell.

2. Every cogent description of god possesses the following form:

Spaceless, timeless, immaterial, coupled with some maximal qualities (omni-). By this very definition, objective evidence is impossible since we live in a Universe with space, time, and material. This entity clearly cannot exist here.

That is illogical to say. God could clearly manifest himself here (and he has) since he is omnipotent, and he could make the physcial world give objective evidence of himself (which he has).

No...by this definition as cited above god is inscrutable from "nothing" since it is entirely described by the absence of properties. For example, immaterial is just to say that it lacks the property of material.

You say he could provide objective evidence, yet you fail to recognize the ridiculous and asinine argument this is.

Since this entity is not measurable, viewable, or documentable in any way, there is simply no way of confirming that "God causes X". 

All that is possible is that we observe event X. To our observations, it would appear to function entirely of its own volition in the same way that a hollywood ghost can slap a cup off the table and the haunted victim has no idea what happened.

There is no bridge from *god* to causing event X in the Universe. It's entirely untenable.