I actually listened. Thank you. 11 6.43%

I hate Nintentacle. 12 7.02%

I love Nintentacle. 11 6.43%

Looks like someone had a bad day. 55 32.16%

Nah, he just is in that b... 13 7.60%

Total:171
Esiar said:
rolltide101x said:

Now your telling people how to worship their God/Gods? Religion does not have to overtake your life for it to be your religion

If you believe an ideology where you must submit to your God, then it makes no sense not to do it. It would be like a Christian reading Revelation 21:8, words they believe are from God, and then going and telling lies without stopping. 

You can be a Christian without believing in the Bible. Again, quit trying to tell people what to do. People can worship anyway they choose, there is no right or wrong way

Around the Network

Really? 17 pages?

Don't you guys know the #1 rule of communication?
Never argue with overly zealous religious people. You will never break through their indoctrinated minds. You wanna talk about wasting time....this thread could go in a Wikipedia entry defining irony.

Passive agressive and smug as fuck. I've seen this type before, many many times. And I'm sure that most of the people in this thread have as well. :/

Life sure is easy when your imaginary friends constantly tell you that you are the best and that everything you do is righteous and exceptional.

Here's a challenge for ya', try living in the real world for once. Let go of your imaginary friends. Help people because of their hardships, not to gain bonus points to get into heaven. Understand that millions of people help WITHOUT being religious.

Well look at that, now I'm the one wasting time...

Angelus said:
Really? 17 pages?

Never argue with overly zealous reiligious people. You will never break through their indoctrinated minds. You wanna talk about wasting time....this thread could go in a Wikipedia entry defining irony.

:) 100% this. "Don't feed the trolls" probably works here too

Esiar said:

No. That's why I made this thread.

You're basically telling us to stop wasting time and go meet the Empress.

Around the Network

Yes, correct on all counts.

*boots up 30+ hour save file in Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate*

Make me : p

.- -... -.-. -..

o: seeing how far this has gone, Esiar has made a point indeed o:

Dance my pretties!

The Official Art Thread      -      The Official Manga Thread      -      The Official Starbound Thread

Angelus said:

Really? 17 pages?

Never argue with overly zealous religious people. You will never break through their indoctrinated minds. You wanna talk about wasting time....this thread could go in a Wikipedia entry defining irony.

Indoctrinated minds. Speaking of hypocrisy/irony.

Can't wait for The Zelder Scrolls 3: Breath of The Wild Hunt!