By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - To whoever was telling me the 1 & 2 buttons on the Wiimote can't be reached easily

Tagged games:

Easy as pie, and totally comfortable.

Around the Network

That's comfortable? It certainly doesn't look like it.

TheGoldenBoy said:
That's comfortable? It certainly doesn't look like it.

Yeah, it is. My thumb isn't being stretched to the point of discomfort at all, it's only the equivalent of reaching about halfway to my pinkie finger.

this you ?

you have big fingernails

Tsubasa Ozora

Keiner kann ihn bremsen, keiner macht ihm was vor. Immer der richtige Schuss, immer zur richtigen Zeit. Superfussball, Fairer Fussball. Er ist unser Torschützenkönig und Held.

kljesta64 said:
this you ?

you have big fingernails

They look bigger than they are, but yeah, they do need a  trim. They grow fast and I don't chew them or anything to keep them in check, haha.

Helps with turning pages! ;)

Around the Network

At first glance I thought it was a woman's hand(no offence).

Nintendo Switch FC: SW-6340-7643-4233 aka Renji

Steam: Lee Roid

Sunstrider said:
At first glance I thought it was a woman's hand(no offence).

None taken, I have often been told I am very feminine. ;)

curl-6 said:

They look bigger than they are, but yeah, they do need a  trim. They grow fast and I don't chew them or anything to keep them in check, haha.

Helps with turning pages! ;)

they are way smaller in real life :p

Tsubasa Ozora

Keiner kann ihn bremsen, keiner macht ihm was vor. Immer der richtige Schuss, immer zur richtigen Zeit. Superfussball, Fairer Fussball. Er ist unser Torschützenkönig und Held.

They are easy enough to reach but you wouldn't want to have to use them for twitch gameplay. I had a bigger issue with having to use the d-pad for missiles in Prime.

That's not how people hold Wiimotes generally. It's like a TV remote with the thumb and part of palm completely resting on top of the controller.

I generally didn't have problems hitting 1 and 2 largely because they aren't used or I used the CCP.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.