By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - To whoever was telling me the 1 & 2 buttons on the Wiimote can't be reached easily

Tagged games:

Multishanks said:
Far more comfortable than the XBOX controller. That thing was like a magic 8 ball with buttons.

The original xbox controller was horrible, I love the 360 controller though.

One of my all time favorites is actually the N64 controller; the analog stick was perfect and the Z-trigger was innovative and intuitive.

Around the Network
outlawauron said:
That's not how people hold Wiimotes generally. It's like a TV remote with the thumb and part of palm completely resting on top of the controller.

Obviously when I shift my thumb down, by palm comes off the top of the controller, just like my grip changes when I reach for the start/home buttons on a dual analogue controller.

Like so:

Oh, nice, my Wiimote is blue as well:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UlAW58yURDc

My bet with The_Liquid_Laser: I think the Switch won't surpass the PS2 as the best selling system of all time. If it does, I'll play a game of a list that The_Liquid_Laser will provide, I will have to play it for 50 hours or complete it, whatever comes first. 

Comfortable.

BUT I HATE THE STUPID WII. THE STUPID MOTION CONTROLS. AND THE STUPID NEVER-ENDING BATTERY AND HASSLE HUNGER!!!!

Apart from that, the Wii had very great games but Wii U 10.6x better.

how tall are you exactly?

Around the Network
Mummelmann said:
Multishanks said:
Far more comfortable than the XBOX controller. That thing was like a magic 8 ball with buttons.

The original xbox controller was horrible, I love the 360 controller though.

One of my all time favorites is actually the N64 controller; the analog stick was perfect and the Z-trigger was innovative and intuitive.

Unless,you are drifting on mario kart 64!:P

aikohualda said:
how tall are you exactly?

183cm, or 6 foot.

Sexy hands

ExplodingBlock said:
Sexy hands
Wright said:

Nice hand I must say. :)