By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - To whoever was telling me the 1 & 2 buttons on the Wiimote can't be reached easily

Tagged games:

curl-6 said:

Easy as pie, and totally comfortable.

great!  now try again holding the wii-mote like a real person instead of a person with an agenda.

real people hold the wii-mote in their palm not on their finger tips.

Around the Network

your grip should be in the upper part of the controller when playing with the wii remote, so it's not comfortable (or pratical) to reach the 1 and 2 buttons.

curl-6 said:
Sunstrider said:
At first glance I thought it was a woman's hand(no offence).

None taken, I have often been told I am very feminine. ;)

It goes with your avatar.  

Hey, I have that same powder-blue wiimote.  Did you get a matching nunchuck for it?

Feel free to check out my stream on twitch 

RolStoppable said:
kitler53 said:

great!  now try again holding the wii-mote like a real person instead of a person with an agenda.

real people hold the wii-mote in their palm not on their finger tips.

Get out, you casual. The input of someone who couldn't beat Metroid Prime 3 is worthless.

you make it sound like i lack the skillz to beat the game,... i was just too uninterested to remove the plastic wrap.

Even better holding it this way......just sayin.

Around the Network
HighlandRainbow said:

Even better holding it this way......just sayin.

then you loose the pointer.  games like new super mario where there is no pointer this approach is fine (albiet still ergonomically really uncomfortable).  but games like metroid that make use of the pointer mean that the 1 and 2 buttons are nearly inaccessible.

I've been playing Metroid Prime lately and, at first, reaching the 1/2 buttons was painfully awkward but over time it's become much more natural. Just my input.

Official Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE Thread

RolStoppable said:
kitler53 said:

you make it sound like i lack the skillz to beat the game,... i was just too uninterested to remove the plastic wrap.

Which is funny, because you abandoned Nintendo due to a supposed lack of core games.

well, while nintendo managed to release that one game that year my ps3 built up a backlog of around 30 games.    ..and to be frank,.. with my power outlet in the back of cabinet it is actually a ton of work to plug a nintendo system back into an outlet once a year to play that one game that might be interesting to play.  it's a great deterent actually,.. save me the heartache of even considering playing metroid other M.  a friend of mine showed that game to me at his place and summarized it to me as "thank god i pirated this piece of shit".

That would be me, and how can you game holding the remote like that? You have no grip on it.

Also that conversation had to have been months ago.