By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - The Official Monster Hunter 4 Thread: Hunting Season Is Now Open. Online Meets Avaliable!

Killed him.
And a hell of a fight it was. When he was in his regular mode, he was pretty easy, but in Frenzy mode he became quite a bastard.
The turning point came in a ridiculously epic moment that almost looked scripted; he was charging right at me, I jumped off a ledge to meet him, by blow connected first, toppled him.

See this is the kind of thing most games today lack; the ability to do epic stuff like this without it being a cutscene or scripted QTE.

Around the Network

Europe, HR3
interested in playing some longer session online (skype at the same time would be fun) FC in sig

3DS FC# 4553-9947-9017 NNID: Bajablo

Torn-City - MMO text based RPG, join me! :)

Mr Khan said:

Paddock Oil you dickless gutless witless shitless pussy-ass bastard-ass cock-ass fucking piece of shit. Cum-sucking dickass swampshitting fucking bastard bitch cock.

12% drop rate! I'll stick 12% of my foot up your ass you fuckwad! I'm going to have to start capturing this world-class cockfucker now!?

I'll be honest, I missed these comments Khan. 

Good luck!

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

bazmeistergen said:
EntilZha said:
I just got this game and would be interested in joining some online hunting as soon as I get the hang of it. I see charts for player info on page 1, but it is blank. Is the idea to put everyone's info in there? Is someone organizing hunting parties for people of similar ranks, or is this simple a place to exchange info and work out the details ourselves?

Hey there... If we can play across oceans!

its been a while. :)

Yes, it has been too long!!! It would be great to plan some hunting together. I have just barely started with the game, and have not tried online yet. I should be ready in a few days. I am very lucky right now and my schedule is mostly wide open, so let me know when you have free time and we can set something up. I sure hope it supports "across oceans" gaming.

In the absence of evidence to the contrary, always assume you have the upper hand.

NNID = RangerOne

Switch = SW-2393-3671-6907

EntilZha said:
bazmeistergen said:

Hey there... If we can play across oceans!

its been a while. :)

Yes, it has been too long!!! It would be great to plan some hunting together. I have just barely started with the game, and have not tried online yet. I should be ready in a few days. I am very lucky right now and my schedule is mostly wide open, so let me know when you have free time and we can set something up. I sure hope it supports "across oceans" gaming.

Marvellous. It would be good to get a few of us on a hunt. I will stick my codes et al up shortly.

I am on level 4 offline but not started the online HR yet.

I will post details sometime tomorrow.

Night guys.

Yes.

www.spacemag.org - contribute your stuff... satire, comics, ideas, debate, stupidy stupid etc.

Around the Network

Yeah, paddock oil. Suck it, RNG.

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.

Mr Khan said:

lol, I got it without trying on both my first and second Tetsucabra run.

Mr Khan said:

... Lol, I just have that shit lying around my house like its nothing =P

11 to be exact and another 6 Paddock Oil+

Mr Khan said:

I had like 5.  Didn't know that they were hard to get.

Resrved