By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - The Official Monster Hunter 4 Thread: Hunting Season Is Now Open. Online Meets Avaliable!

Seltas Horn is pissing me off, I need it to build the shortsword that upgrades into the Gravios fire sword, but Seltas always dies before I can break his bloody out-of-reach horn.

On the plus side though, now that I finally have access to Firestone, I've been able to upgrade to the Rampart+ lance and Dual Cleavers+.

Gravios is up next; he looks like a tough motherfucker...

Around the Network

Just beat the Gore Magala and man is he a pain in the ass to fight in small areas. Have to leave the area just to heal. Still fun and satisfying nonetheless.

I want to make a full set of Gore Magala, including the Charge Blade...getting those feelers it's gonna take a while (need 5 of them I believe)

Nintendo and PC gamer

I should be getting the game by early march, you can count me in. I played with some users here back in the wii days with tri.

My 3ds friendcode: 5413-0232-9676 (G-cyber)

I got my Tetsucabra set. I think that next time I will try online quests.

Around the Network

Can anyone tell me where to get the items I need to make paintballs?

Justagamer said:

In order to combine it, you need a paint berry and a sap plant.  Both can be gathered throughout different spots even in just Ancestral Steppe. Also, you usually get 2 in the blue chest with your supplies before hunting a large monster.  Unlike the other supply items like first aid meds and rations, they stay in your inventory even after the quest so you can also stock up with those.

EDIT: http://kiranico.com/en/mh4u/item/paintball

This link shows where to just get them with quests plus it links to the paint berry and sap plant pages which should give a more accurate map of the location of those items.

Gravios went down easier that I thought, (fun fight too) especially considering I still can't do that shitty Basarios expedition were the bastard disappears off the map before I can kill or knock a shiny off him. I need Basarios shell for my fire sword, hope there's a proper quest to hunt him soon...

Justagamer said:

You shouldn't need to make them, I haven't made a single one.  You usually get them from the item box whenever you need them.

KingdomHeartsFan said:
Justagamer said:

You shouldn't need to make them, I haven't made a single one.  You usually get them from the item box whenever you need them.

I'm guessing he missed every single throw.

Nintendo Switch FC: SW-6340-7643-4233 aka Renji

Steam: Lee Roid