By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - The Official Monster Hunter 4 Thread: Hunting Season Is Now Open. Online Meets Avaliable!

EntilZha said:
I just got this game and would be interested in joining some online hunting as soon as I get the hang of it. I see charts for player info on page 1, but it is blank. Is the idea to put everyone's info in there? Is someone organizing hunting parties for people of similar ranks, or is this simple a place to exchange info and work out the details ourselves?

If you want to know about the hunter boxes on the first page you'll have to ask Conegamer on that one.  Other than that, it's just a place to share information or create parties.  Or you can vent your hunting frustrations.

Around the Network

Anyone still playing?? I just woke up =P
Sat up until 7am playing MonHun

ktay95 said:
Anyone still playing?? I just woke up =P
Sat up until 7am playing MonHun

I'm not playing now, but I could be. ;)

Just beat the Gore Magala, such an epic monster.

KingdomHeartsFan said:

I fight him tonight after I finish cooking dinner. Any tips?

During the forest fight I noticed that the best strategy seemed to be not to be afraid of him, to roll towards and under him when he goes to attack.

Around the Network

Haha I too am facing Gore Magala in story tonight =D

curl-6 said:
KingdomHeartsFan said:

During the forest fight I noticed that the best strategy seemed to be not to be afraid of him, to roll towards and under him when he goes to attack.

Hes pretty easy its just a long fight, bring those berries that cure the disease he puts on you, I think it was nulberrys.  

Edit: Also yes try to roll into him, not a good idea to stay directly in front of him.

KingdomHeartsFan said:
curl-6 said:

Hes pretty easy its just a long fight, bring those berries that cure the disease he puts on you, I think it was nulberrys.  

Edit: Also yes try to roll into him, not a good idea to stay directly in front of him.

Thanks mate. Thinking I'll take my lightning dual blades to him,  that's his weakness apparently. They don't have much green sharpness though, so I may go with Sword & Board, that way I'll also be able to block.

Lol piece of piss, cap in sub 9mins and no health troubles.

EntilZha said:
I just got this game and would be interested in joining some online hunting as soon as I get the hang of it. I see charts for player info on page 1, but it is blank. Is the idea to put everyone's info in there? Is someone organizing hunting parties for people of similar ranks, or is this simple a place to exchange info and work out the details ourselves?

Hey there... If we can play across oceans!

its been a while. :)

Yes.

www.spacemag.org - contribute your stuff... satire, comics, ideas, debate, stupidy stupid etc.