By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - The Official Monster Hunter 4 Thread: Hunting Season Is Now Open. Online Meets Avaliable!

curl-6 said:
Gravios went down easier that I thought, (fun fight too) especially considering I still can't do that shitty Basarios expedition were the bastard disappears off the map before I can kill or knock a shiny off him. I need Basarios shell for my fire sword, hope there's a proper quest to hunt him soon...

Haha I sheild bashed him to death with my SnS in that expedition =P My sword bounced at max sharpness

Around the Network
ktay95 said:
curl-6 said:
Gravios went down easier that I thought, (fun fight too) especially considering I still can't do that shitty Basarios expedition were the bastard disappears off the map before I can kill or knock a shiny off him. I need Basarios shell for my fire sword, hope there's a proper quest to hunt him soon...

Haha I sheild bashed him to death with my SnS in that expedition =P My sword bounced at max sharpness

Yeah mine too, I don't have anything with blue sharpness yet. Maybe I'll try a hammer...

BOOM!
ktay95-1
Shagaru Magala-0
And thats just a little over the halfway mark of the single player content =D

ktay95 said:
BOOM!
ktay95-1
Shagaru Magala-0
And thats just a little over the halfway mark of the single player content =D

It only gets more difficult from here too! But congrats. 

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

Hi all

I am gonna add my details later. Are we able to play trans-Atlantic?

Also, man I need to go and grind to compete sets. I'm just to addicted to the next guy. Loved the gassy Congalala. Hilarious. My kids chuckled at me telling them that the monster was farting on my Hunter.

Yes.

www.spacemag.org - contribute your stuff... satire, comics, ideas, debate, stupidy stupid etc.

Around the Network
bazmeistergen said:
Hi all

I am gonna add my details later. Are we able to play trans-Atlantic?

Also, man I need to go and grind to compete sets. I'm just to addicted to the next guy. Loved the gassy Congalala. Hilarious. My kids chuckled at me telling them that the monster was farting on my Hunter.

Haven't tried Trans-Atlantic yet and can't see anything online about it.

Only one way to find out!

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

Sunstrider said:
KingdomHeartsFan said:

You shouldn't need to make them, I haven't made a single one.  You usually get them from the item box whenever you need them.

I'm guessing he missed every single throw.

No, I didn't miss any throws, I just didn't notice the chest had them.. but thanks for the amazing insight into the game.

PixelPerfect said:
Justagamer said:
Can anyone tell me where to get the items I need to make paintballs?

In order to combine it, you need a paint berry and a sap plant.  Both can be gathered throughout different spots even in just Ancestral Steppe. Also, you usually get 2 in the blue chest with your supplies before hunting a large monster.  Unlike the other supply items like first aid meds and rations, they stay in your inventory even after the quest so you can also stock up with those.

EDIT: http://kiranico.com/en/mh4u/item/paintball

This link shows where to just get them with quests plus it links to the paint berry and sap plant pages which should give a more accurate map of the location of those items.

Thank you for the info. I really appreciate it. 

The hell is up with this update? It's taking forever.

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.

Hey guys!
Where are the herbivore eggs in the Sunken Hollow?
Also, please tell me before I murder someone.