By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - Would It Change The Way How You Look At Certain Users if you Knew How They Actually Looked?

Depends. If you look like this, sure

Image removed: a bit too much bouncing boobage... I'm sure Angelus can you show on a wall or something.

-Smeags

Other than that....nope, don't care

Around the Network

Of course it would. Anyone who says otherwise is either a liar or not really thinking this through.

It might not be exactly what I expect but not really. I usually pay more attention to the posts they make.

Since I posted a picture of myself in another thread, people put little kisses and link love hearts in posts to me.

Anfebious said:

PS: I was kidding, women don't exist in VG Chartz.

You're kidding, right?

We all know that there are no women on the internet altogether, not just solely on vgchartz

Lyrics: He He He He Ha Ha Ha!                                                                  

Around the Network

It would, not in a bad way though. I mainly see users as their avatars -actually thats how I remember them most XD I know very few VGC users by name, mainly by profile picture. I purposely avoid threads that show how others look so my idea of them wont change

Nope. I always imagine that people who disagree with me are unnattractive and people who agree with me are attractive.
But then, when I see their face, if they are actually unattractive, I think, "nope, they are just super intelligent".
Then I sip my 18 year mccallan in my bathrobe and put my feet up on my blindfolded nude secretary

Not really. I mean I know what a good handful of people look like, after all.

Perhaps the reverse would not be true. People can be pretty subjective when I don't look like what they expect.

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

Wessle's appearance made perfect sense.

theprof00 said:
Nope. I always imagine that people who disagree with me are unnattractive and people who agree with me are attractive.
But then, when I see their face, if they are actually unattractive, I think, "nope, they are just super intelligent".
Then I sip my 18 year mccallan in my bathrobe and put my feet up on my blindfolded nude secretary

I agree with this.

Hmm, pie.