By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Halo 5 vs Uncharted 4 vs LoZ U (sales and metacritic score)

Uncharted 4 could beat Uncharted 2, that means a score above 96 or at least be the same, Zelda could get about the same. I think Halo 5 may score higher than Halo 4, but I don't think it's going to be higher than a 90.

Sales wise I think Uncharted 4 will sell over 10 million units, Halo 5 may sell around 8 million and Zelda could do about 6-7 million lifetime.

Around the Network

I think Uncharted will win Metacritic and sales, while Zelda is second and third for metacritic and sales respectively, and Halo is third and second for metacritic and sales respectively.

Sales: Uncharted 4> Halo 5> Zelda U

Metascore: Zelda U> Uncharted 4> Halo 5

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

aikohualda said:
OfficerRaichu15 said:
yeah itll probably be like this
zelda u- 95
uncharted 4- 94
halo 5- 90
sales will be
halo 5- 8 million
uncharted 4- 7 million
zelda u- 4 million?

4 million for zelda u.... mmmm i think that will be really hard to pull

Not with the attatch rate of the Wii U. Smash Bros has sold over 3m so far with a 3DS version already out. That is pretty dang impressive. Zelda is a franchise that has always sold very well. Mario Kart 8 is pulling up to 5m on both physical + digital copies. Zelda U is the most anticipated game on the Wii U right now. I can easily see over 7m being sold. Especially if it is bundled.

[Switch Friend code: 3909-3991-4970]

[Xbox Live: JissuWolfe]

[PSN: Jissu]

Agreed 100%, though I hope they will all have huge sales.

Just because you have an opinion doesn't mean you are necessarily right.

Around the Network
BraLoD said:
aikohualda said:
aLkaLiNE said:
If Nathan Drake meets his end in Uncharted 4, then

Meta: Uncharted > LoZ > Halo

If not then like you said

Meta: LoZ > Uncharted > Halo

Sales: Uncharted > Halo > LoZ (By the beginning of next generation)

theres a rumour he will die!? say WHAT!????

It's a theory since the game name is "Uncharted 4: A thief's end".
It can mean it's the last game, it can mean Drake will die, but to be honest, to me it's about his brother who seems to be in a hard situation (and Drake is helping him because of this), and his brother can also die there or stop being a thief himself after Drake helps him.
Also, it can be about Sully, he's just too old to keep this thing, he was already saying that in Uncharted 3.
Anyway, if this game is a tragedy... that could turn great!

The speculation of Drake's death was before his brother was revealed which I had entirely forgot.

I do hope he dies though and this is the end of the series not only because I want naughty dog working on new projects, but because the franchise hasn't been milked yet and I think the death of an icon is such a rare thing in gaming that people could talk about it for years.

Uncharted and Zelda will be basically equal in score, maybe just separated by one percent. Halo 5 will land in the 92 region or something.

Saleswise:

Halo 5 ≥ UC 4 >>> Zelda

Sales =1. Halo 5 2.Uncharted 4 3.Zelda U

Metacritic 1. Uncharted 4 2. Zelda U 3. Halo 5

"Say what you want about Americans but we understand Capitalism.You buy yourself a product and you Get What You Pay For."  

- Max Payne 3

Ezquimacore said:

Zelda Wii U will sell less than U4 and Halo 5, will be the better game and will have the better single player gameplay value.

Halo 5 will sell more than U4 and Zelda and will have the better multiplayer gameplay value

uncharted 4 will sell more than zelda and less than halo, will have a better single player than halo, but will be the game with less gameplay value, because after you play 10 hours of a ND game, there's no real reason to play it again. great weekend experiences.

And that's the bottom line, cause stone cold said so.

The part about ND is solely your opinion.

"Say what you want about Americans but we understand Capitalism.You buy yourself a product and you Get What You Pay For."  

- Max Payne 3

Agree with you!