By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - What games do you think will likely bomb this year

A lot of pages, did OP clarify what he meant by "should"?

Around the Network

Xenoblade Chronicles X is full of surprises. Either the Game will sell beyond any expectations, or it will bomb (which I, personally, not hope).

The Order 1886 with it's 5-9 hour Campaign will receive lukewarm critics but will be a Bestseller because of 
#Playstation4.

The same goes to Battlefield Harddecline. It's the name which is selling units. It's the only reason Final Fantasy XIII sold millions of Copies.

Tearaway, also a Game I loved on the Vita and absolutely looking forward for the Playstation 4 Version, will most likely a non-seller after the LittleBigPlanet 3 disaster.

Devil's Third is a self-fulfilling prophecy. There are no expectations and I hardly think the Game will reach Bayonetta 2's semi disappointing numbers. Looking forward to this Game and I hope Itagaki will reach an audience for this game.

Be aware: English is not my native language. The Internetz is the only place I'm partly speaking this smooth language. And because my Signature is so boring, feel free to insert a lame Boob-Joke here: [Insert lame Boob-Joke here]

Warning: Nintendo and Übel Blatt Fangirl alert

NobleTeam360 said:

Just say it's Halo, not like anybody is going to care. 

It's not Halo, actually. It was Zelda Wii U.

Now if you excuse me, I need to find somewhere to hide.

JOKA_ said:
mjk45 said:
Mystro-Sama said:
Remind me why everyone hates Evolve again.

I haven't been folllowing it closely but from what I have read the criticism seems to be,  that it has no real story very few characters but lots on the way in the form of  paid dlc , so it's been called a made for dlc game , there might have been more but thats what I read.

Wait, Destiny released last year

Sounds familar doesn't it  in this one you play as one of three hunters hunting a monster or you can play as the monster  , thats where the dlc kicks in more monsters and hunters on the way  if you pay .
These types of game rely on content so you either create lots and let the player loose to grind to their hearts content and after 6-12months add dlc to keep things ticking along or you  go the other way and put out the bare basics game , stretch out the rewards to prolong what game there is and fill out the rest with small packages  of dlc but lots of them.

Research shows Video games  help make you smarter, so why am I an idiot

Halo 14 and Forza 8

Assassin's Creed, Evolve, Battlefield Hardline

Around the Network
Mr_No said:

I don't think you'll be moderated for that, since that's basically what this thread is asking, but if you're worried about the repercussions, it's usually a good idea to qualify your response. That way people will know why you think a certain way, and not that you're simply going after a notable exclusive on a platform you don't own/care for.

If you care anyway. It doesn't look like anyone else is doing it. *shrug*

OT: I usually don't root for games I dislike to sell poorly, just as long as them selling well won't impact the sales of the games I do like. That being said, given how the manga ended, I'd be happy to see anything with the Naruto license sink like the Titanic. Of course they won't though...

NNID: Zephyr25 / PSN: Zephyr--25 / Switch: SW-4450-3680-7334

Mr_No said:
NobleTeam360 said:

Just say it's Halo, not like anybody is going to care. 

Oh, well in that case a ban is totally worth it jk.

thedawghousev2 said:
Halo 14 and Forza 8

As opposed to Uncharted 6, Kingdom Hearts 17, Metal Gear Solid 21, and Final Fantasy 183? :p

I was wondering about if you wanted to write would and you wrote mistakenly should...So by using should it means that you ask us,which games we wish to flop?I hope not,that's not good...
I don't want any game to flop...

Kuksenkov said:
Anything Ubisoft does deserves to flop... Until they get their stuff together.

Though I do want COD, AC, and if Bethesda releases something this year... To flop hard. But they won't, they have big fan bases.

I'll never understand this logic. Ubisoft did nothing wrong besides releasing a game that had a bad framerate, which they then fixed. It was still playable as well though.

On-topic but I don't think there's any game currently that I WANT to have bad sales.