By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - What games do you think will likely bomb this year

(If I say what games deserve to bomb, I would most likely get banned. I think I'll pass.)

I think i had like 2-3 warnings from 2-3 different moderators over just one comment i've made. what is the limits of warnings? Cuz i believe i was close to being banned just because 3 moderators decided to look at my comment, and each one of them gave me an warning.

Someone are taking their job, way to seriously.  

And i probably will get a warning for this as well. COME AT ME! i dare you

PSN: Opticstrike90
Steam: opticstrike90

Around the Network

Should?

The Order 1886, Mario Party 10, COD, FIFA, Assassin's Creed, Evolve, Battlefield Hardline, Starfox.

Will?

Devil's Third, Tearaway PS4, Homefront 2.

Baryonyx said:

(If I say what games deserve to bomb, I would most likely get banned. I think I'll pass.)

I think i had like 2-3 warnings from 2-3 different moderators over just one comment i've made. what is the limits of warnings? Cuz i believe i was close to being banned just because 3 moderators decided to look at my comment, and each one of them gave me an warning.

Nah. the moderators here are pretty lax. Unless I am specifically trying to get banned it is difficult to do so 

Mystro-Sama said:
Remind me why everyone hates Evolve again.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vsgoD74vLIo

Burek said:
This is what I think will bomb (not what I hope):
- Evolve
- Dead Island 2
- Homefront 2
- Mad Max
- Rainbow 6: Siege
- Until Dawn

Hope not for the bolded, really want Until Dawn to do well, game looks good to me

Around the Network
Baryonyx said:

I already had one warning from two posts I made last year. I honestly don't know the warning-to-ban time period expiration, but I'll play it safe. I do want to say the name of the game so badly, but most here will see it as trolling.

But I'll mention alternate ones: the next Assassin's Creed and Evolve.

Mr_No said:

I already had one warning from two posts I made last year. I honestly don't know the warning-to-ban time period expiration, but I'll play it safe. I do want to say the name of the game so badly, but most here will see it as trolling.

PM it to me. I will say it!

Mr_No said:
Baryonyx said:

Just say it's Halo, not like anybody is going to care. 

the_real_dsister44 said:
Gorfbeast said:
The Order will not bomb but will be lacklustre, and fable legends will bomb badly unless it reviews very well

Am I missing something? Fable is a pretty well known franchise. Is this one vastly different?

videogames are expensive to make. Why would I want people to lose their jobs just because I don't like the direction a game is going. Y'all need to grow up 

this one is crazily different. Its assymetrical multiplayer where one person plays as the bad guy. the other 4 play as heroes. seems lame to me as a long time fable fan

Ltd predictions by the time 9th Gen comes out

Ps4:110million

Xbox one :75 million( was 65) 

Wii u: 20 milliion

Soundwave said:
I dunno Mario Party 10 could go either way I guess. The Amiibo bundle should sell out, and Mario games in general never flop (even the spin-offs), though Mario & Sonic Olympics didn't do so hot.

I'll say

Tearaway PS4
Devil's Third

Also while not a full on flops, I think Xenoblade will sell along the lines of Bayonetta 2 and Splatoon along the lines of DKC: Tropical Freeze.

I think I've heard more people talk excitedly about xenoblade x than Zelda for Wii u and I mean that in a good way.