By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - What games do you think will likely bomb this year

curl-6 said:
thedawghousev2 said:
Halo 14 and Forza 8

As opposed to Uncharted 6, Kingdom Hearts 17, Metal Gear Solid 21, and Final Fantasy 183? :p

this post absolutely destroyed me

Around the Network

Xenoblade, evolve or splatoon

Koinzell said:

Xenoblade Chronicles X is full of surprises. Either the Game will sell beyond any expectations, or it will bomb (which I, personally, not hope).

The Order 1886 with it's 5-9 hour Campaign will receive lukewarm critics but will be a Bestseller because of 
#Playstation4.

The same goes to Battlefield Harddecline. It's the name which is selling units. It's the only reason Final Fantasy XIII sold millions of Copies.

Tearaway, also a Game I loved on the Vita and absolutely looking forward for the Playstation 4 Version, will most likely a non-seller after the LittleBigPlanet 3 disaster.

Devil's Third is a self-fulfilling prophecy. There are no expectations and I hardly think the Game will reach Bayonetta 2's semi disappointing numbers. Looking forward to this Game and I hope Itagaki will reach an audience for this game.

Lol its not like Bayonetta 2 is much longer than that but its still a good game. That is if you have any proof of what you're saying.

As for the critics they don't decide how good/bad a game is. Critics are crap, play the game yourself to form an opinion.

Also, bestselling game? I doubt it will even sell a million units lifetime, thanks to the crap opinions of the critics you mentioned.

NobleTeam360 said:
Burek said:
This is what I think will bomb (not what I hope):
- Evolve
- Dead Island 2
- Homefront 2
- Mad Max
- Rainbow 6: Siege
- Until Dawn

Hope not for the bolded, really want Until Dawn to do well, game looks good to me

I'm buying Until Dawn on Day1, I just don't think many will. 

Assassin's Creed, BF: Hardline and the oh-so-loved Call of Duty!

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

Around the Network

Evolve will bomb (looks fun in my opinion), I hope The Order bombs (boring and generic wannabe movie) but theres some hype behind it to push it

Rise of the tomb raider, all of the annuals let the big three be victorious.
I also want MP 10 to flop, which is along with sport mario games (except strikers, mario strikers is cool) my most hated franchise of Nintendo.

Please excuse my (probally) poor grammar

mario party 10 and the legend of zelda

Zelda - Breath of the Wild for Nintendo Switch.... Incredable!!!

updated the op title for better understanding
sorry for changing it late I went to bed after I made the title

Bets:

(Won)Bet with TechoHobbit: He(Techno) says 10 million by January 1,2014 I say 9 million by then. Winner gets 2 weeks of sig control.

(Lost)Bet with kinisking: I say Ps4 will win April NPD while he says Xbox One will win it; winner gets 1 week of avatar control.

Raichu's First Series:

First RPG?

First Fighter?

First Racer?

First Shooter?

First MMO?

First Horror?

Official Ni No Kuni Fanboy:

Familiars Captured:37

Game Beaten: 2 times almost

Times I got teary during some scenes: 3

Kemsus said:
i hope that Assassin's creed bombs

I hope Ubisoft makes a good game from it. Like AC4.

Add me on Xbox: DWTKarma