By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - ( Rumor ) A User With an Early Copy of The Order: 1886 Has Seemingly Beaten The Game in under 10 Hours

GameAnalyser said:
starcraft said:

This thread grew quickly.

Its already gone longer than The Order.

This moderator has been moderated for trolling.

- Shinobi-san

WTH moderator gets moderated? facepalm

The other mods bully me all the time. I'll never truly be part of the club.

#alwaysabridesmaidneverabride

starcraft - Playing Games = FUN, Talking about Games = SERIOUS

Around the Network
GribbleGrunger said:
Rafux said:

Stop being delusional, the order is generic as hell, all videos show it, people who play it agrees. I hope it flops because is a bad product not because I dont like it. I don't a fuck about racing games but I don't wish they stopt being made.

Most people who played the 20 minute demo of a 10 hour+ game said they liked it. If you want to follow the narrative brought about by the media promoting all the negative feedback (most of it absolutely crap) then go ahead. I hope it sells well, and for more than one reason now.

I didn't even said media or press, I don't trust those assholes, I said people who played and shared their opinions on forums.

starcraft said:

The other mods bully me all the time. I'll never truly be part of the club.

#alwaysabridesmaidneverabride

Poor Starcraft! I almost feel sorry for you!

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

Even I refuse to believe Sony would make the game 5 hours long. But if its not a long as Beyond TS (9 - 11) hours, than it is dismal effort by Sony.

Aerys said:
Very curious to see the reactions when an other TPS like quantum break will last less than 10h, i can bet we will smell hypocrisy compared to the order

Good thing for those people that some of the other TPS coming have MP, less generic looking gameplay, television show tie ins, or story elements requiring multiple playthroughs.

Around the Network
Aerys said:
Very curious to see the reactions when an other TPS like quantum break will last less than 10h, i can bet we will smell hypocrisy compared to the order

Good thing for those people that some of the other TPS coming have MP, less generic looking gameplay, television show tie ins, or story elements requiring multiple playthroughs.

LudicrousSpeed said:
Aerys said:

Bad thing that one of those tps doesnt have MP, or less " generic gameplay" ,  have a TV show which changes nothing to thé game itself, and hasnt proved anything about replat value or length compared to the order

Predictions for end of 2014 HW sales:

PS4: 17m   XB1: 10m    WiiU: 10m   Vita: 10m

Aerys said:

Reading up that this game is around 10ish hrs, the story drives the game forward and apparently it is pretty mature.

Seen nothing but positive feedback so far.

Still getting the game ( Spoilers started appearing on gaf )

http://www.ign.com/boards/threads/the-order-1886-embargo-lifts-february-18th.453753057/

Embargo seems to lift 2 days before launch. Thats not as bad as some other games, so maybe a good sign?

starcraft - Playing Games = FUN, Talking about Games = SERIOUS