By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - ( Rumor ) A User With an Early Copy of The Order: 1886 Has Seemingly Beaten The Game in under 10 Hours

What's wrong with that? I completed my first playthrough of Uncharted 1 in about 7 hours and I somehow got lost for an hour of that and died repeatedly on some stupid platforming section. Aslong as it takes that long to complete it normally without trying to speedrun the thing to get a trophy then it's fine for me.

Around the Network
yvanjean said:
Vasto said:
yvanjean said:
Vasto said:
I knew the game would be short but I hope its not this short. I have it preordered!

Why pre-order a game that's going to be every where when it comes out. The Order: 1886 doesn't even have a compelling online mode. This game will be half the price within a month or two of release. I would of waited for some reviews and a price drop if I were you.

Because I am a real gamer and thats what we do. The game looks great to me and I have been following since I first seen it. I just want the game to be a fun experience even if it only last 5 hours.

Being real gamer has nothing to do with being informed before making a buying decision. If you want to support developper buy DLC, don't resell your games and never play or download pirated games. Most of the big titles release are simply large corporation looking to make a quick buck .... Diversify and support indie games. 

Last year there only four games I bought at launch Diablo 3, Mario Kart U, Bayonetta 2 & Halo MCC. Halo MCC, I return because how bad the online was and bought it again less then a month later on sales at Best-buy for 20$ less.  All four games, I have played more then 50 hours... well maybe not bayonetta 2 but that came with Bayonetta 1 and was a great deal. 

There is no such thing as informed. I dont care about what other people say because just because another person does not like something does not mean I wont. I have been gaming before there was ever such thing as reviews or even the internet. Most of my best games I have played did not get good reviews. My favorite game of all time is a pc mmo named Lineage 2 that got horrible reviews. My favorite game right now is NBA Live 15 which also got bad reviews.

Very curious to see the reactions when an other TPS like quantum break will last less than 10h, i can bet we will smell hypocrisy compared to the order

Predictions for end of 2014 HW sales:

PS4: 17m   XB1: 10m    WiiU: 10m   Vita: 10m

Aerys said:
Very curious to see the reactions when an other TPS like quantum break will last less than 10h, i can bet we will smell hypocrisy compared to the order

It will last much longer, because it will have a live-action movie bundled with it.For all those that dislike the cinematic experience in The Order.

This game sure does get a lot of attention.

Around the Network

Well this thread already provided me with more entertainment than the game ever will

lulz

iceland said:
Well this thread already provided me with more entertainment than the game ever will

lulz

And yeah, lots of deleted posts here now. It's like a political/lawful warzone

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

AlfredoTurkey said:
Even if it's 9 hours long, wtf happened to long games? lol. Back in the PS2 era, its seems like games were longer. Am I just forgetting about them because it's been so long? It really feels like most games back then were between 15-25 hours long. RPGs were like, if they were under 60, people bitched lol

I've been playing Dragon Dogma: Dark Arisen for months now.

It's already debunked, it's rumor. Can Mod locked this? I think we cannot find any worth discussion in here.

Lawlight said:
AlfredoTurkey said:
Even if it's 9 hours long, wtf happened to long games? lol. Back in the PS2 era, its seems like games were longer. Am I just forgetting about them because it's been so long? It really feels like most games back then were between 15-25 hours long. RPGs were like, if they were under 60, people bitched lol

I've been playing Dragon Dogma: Dark Arisen for months now.

Dragon's Dogma world record is 16 minutes, if I am not mistaken