By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - ( Rumor ) A User With an Early Copy of The Order: 1886 Has Seemingly Beaten The Game in under 10 Hours

CGI-Quality said:
starcraft said:
http://www.ign.com/boards/threads/the-order-1886-embargo-lifts-february-18th.453753057/

Embargo seems to lift 2 days before launch. Thats not as bad as some other games, so maybe a good sign?

That's only the embargo for last year's gameplay reveal.

Right you are.

Don't I feel sheepish.

*learns to read before posting*

starcraft - Playing Games = FUN, Talking about Games = SERIOUS

Around the Network

I'm a completionist, I always have to check every single nook and crany on the screen, an 8 hour game takes me 12 or 14 hours, a 40 hour game takes me 60 hours, I don't know how people can sit through a whole game in one sitting.

I don't know if the Rumor has been posted but rumor is going around that Sony is looking into buying Ready at Dawn.

Also the user personally debunked the original rumor.

I also think that it will probably be longer, 5 hours between the two trophies sounds like a rush to finish the game. I hope it will be longer, it look like an interesting game. I won't buy it though, if it doesn't end up on PC that is, or the game market really dries out for a good couple of months.

wangjingwanjia said:
I also think that it will probably be longer, 5 hours between the two trophies sounds like a rush to finish the game. I hope it will be longer, it look like an interesting game. I won't buy it though, if it doesn't end up on PC that is, or the game market really dries out for a good couple of months.

You know, I did post a follow up thread in which this story is debunked by the same guy this story is based on, but for SOME reason that thread is being ignored in favour of the more negative thread. This game is 10+ hours long.

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=197792&page=1#

... And then someone questioned me on why I posted a follow up thread when we already had this one. How about updating this thread's title so that we can stop the misinformation. I know some people would love it to continue but enough is enough.

The PS5 Exists. 

Around the Network
Vasto said:

According to a user on PSN Profiles who seemingly has a copy of The Order: 1886 already in their hands, the game potentially has a rather short run-time.

A user going by the name of wMikkel, has apparently beaten The Order: 1886 in under 5 hours according to his trophy list. Now, I wouldn’t take that with full certainty that The Order: 1886 is a short game, as the player may have skipped cutscenes, or just ran through the game to see just how fast they could beat it. And, of course as we all know, a game with a short run time doesn’t mean it’s a bad game either.

http://www.onlysp.com/user-early-copy-order-1886-beaten-game-within-5-hours/

Mod addition - Starcraft

wMikkel

To clear things up.
A lot of buzz around my completion of the game.
I played the game a lot before earning my frist trophy.

Second, somebody online called "Lord Lichetsten" or something, claims to know me personally and quotes me for saying how long the game took and what score I would give it.
I do not know this person and as I have answered to a lot of messages, I am not talking about game length, score, story or anything other.

Im just clearing up about the first trophy that I did not get before later in the game. 

You should change the thread title. It's no longer a rumour, it has been shown to be a false impression, and saying it's still a rumour implies there's still a chance it might be true.

“The fundamental cause of the trouble is that in the modern world the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.” - Bertrand Russell

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace."

Jimi Hendrix

Could someone please give details about why lordlichtenstein got called out? This seems the most interesting part in the whole discussion.

walsufnir said:
Could someone please give details about why lordlichtenstein got called out? This seems the most interesting part in the whole discussion.

Nice bump ... and to lead with a question is a master stroke. Are you familiar with the word 'transparent'? But how about we keep it on topic and make sure people realise this game isn't 5 hours long but over 10 hours long?

The PS5 Exists. 

GribbleGrunger said:
walsufnir said:

Nice bump ... and to lead with a question is a master stroke. Are you familiar with the word 'transparent'? But how about we keep it on topic and make sure people realise this game isn't 5 hours long but over 10 hours long?

You already posted your thread twice. I think people who actually care already took notice. Btw, the op is already updated, since yesterday. 

walsufnir said:

You already posted your thread twice. I think people who actually care already took notice. Btw, the op is already updated, since yesterday. 

You mean this thread?

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=197792&page=1#

I just changed the headline to make sure people didn't get misinformation. And the title of this thread still says it's a rumour, which is false. It takes over 10 hours to beat this game.

The PS5 Exists.