By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Media Create Sales (1/26 - 2/1)

thelalaby said:
Isn't Bladestorm just an expansion of the title that released in 2007?

Astronomical drop for Zestiria, and that's while taking into account the usual big second-week drops for the franchise. Was the game badly-received or something? I haven't been following up.

Unfortunately, it was. Though it's hard to explain without spoilers.

Around the Network

Poor WiiU...... At least Kirby is holding in pretty well!

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

thelalaby said:

Astronomical drop for Zestiria, and that's while taking into account the usual big second-week drops for the franchise. Was the game badly-received or something? I haven't been following up.

Yes. People are quite upset that their waifu leaves the party.

poor WiiU!

Switch!!!

Dr.Vita said:
Just survive Vita, God Eater 2 is incoming. :(

The 3 new bundles will be released in 2 weeks( on GE2RB release) I m thinking that is the reason of the low figure this week

Gundam Extrem VS FORCE!!!                                            The KING Of Fighting Games is BACK #SFV   

Gaming consoles owned so far:-NES,- GB Advenced, -PS3,-XBOX360,- PS VITA, PS4!   PC: @i5 4570,GTX960 Factory Overclock

Make your own youtube channel to keep memories of your live gaming expirience

Official PSVita Thread!                                   Freedom Wars Threads!!                                COMG! Japan Pre-order chart

Around the Network
nanzano said:
Dr.Vita said:
Just survive Vita, God Eater 2 is incoming. :(

The 3 new bundles will be released in 2 weeks( on GE2RB release) I m thinking that is the reason of the low figure this week

This seems reasonable. What are your expection for the God Eater 2 week? I can see the hardware doing something around 60k and God Eater 2 selling 300k first week.

So ps4 is 3 times the Wii U a few weeks before its first wave of big hitters. Positive situation for ps4.

Xbox almost below 200 is bad.

Vita is bad too.

badgenome said:
thelalaby said:

Yes. People are quite upset that their waifu leaves the party.

People are saying Zestiria is the worst "Tales of" of all time.

rccsetzer said:

People are saying Zestiria is the worst "Tales of" of all time.

Because of her leaving? Or for other reasons?

Dr.Vita said:
nanzano said:

This seems reasonable. What are your expection for the God Eater 2 week? I can see the hardware doing something around 60k and God Eater 2 selling 300k first week.

I will wait until the end of this week before saying anything :D because the ps4 version could somehow negatively affect the vita version if poeple appreciate the Demos that will be released tomorow and the game turn to a PS4 system seller. I Watched some videos of PS4 version like the fight against the Kyubi-Boss at 31min50 in this video and it is realy impressive on ps4. (the video is 360p image how it will look at 1080p)

Gundam Extrem VS FORCE!!!                                            The KING Of Fighting Games is BACK #SFV   

Gaming consoles owned so far:-NES,- GB Advenced, -PS3,-XBOX360,- PS VITA, PS4!   PC: @i5 4570,GTX960 Factory Overclock

Make your own youtube channel to keep memories of your live gaming expirience

Official PSVita Thread!                                   Freedom Wars Threads!!                                COMG! Japan Pre-order chart