By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Media Create Sales (1/26 - 2/1)

Hmm... week of the bomba. Bladstorm is just pitiful, I expected at least both above 10K. KT is delusioned if they think people will buy their re-releases blindly. Why don't they take from the huge amount of subsidies they receive from Nintendo to make actual new games?

Zesty's sad too. Bamco shouldn't have tried to force that 1300 yens DLC down people's throat. Hopefully they learned their lesson and deliver a full product next time.

Ace Bomba 3D crashed miserably as it should. I don't know why Bamco is wasting time and resources on such dated hardware while everyone expects a PS4 Ace Combat. Someone should talk some business sense into those guys.

Durara under its potential, the other visual novels do OK I guess.

And the samurai game... well that never had any appeal to begin with.

Around the Network

So dragon Ball z will be in the next weeks numbers? Surely it will do more than far cry?

badgenome said:
Goremichel said:

höööö? I edit my post. why you can quote that?? o.O

I edit my post because I am afraid to get ban even with this post.

I must have quoted you before you edited it. I doubt you'd get banned for something like that, but I'll unquote you if you want.

It doesnt matter, my edit post with one word is also deleted form mods and I got a waring -.-

Zelda - Breath of the Wild for Nintendo Switch.... Incredable!!!

I expected more from Devil Survivor 2, but oh well...

Zestiria dropped as expected tho.

Bet with Teeqoz for 2 weeks of avatar and sig control that Super Mario Odyssey would ship more than 7m on its first 2 months. The game shipped 9.07m, so I won

Nice PS4 numbers. Looks like it should at least match last year's numbers given all the upcoming releases. Hopefully, it will pass last year's numbers. What does seem certain, though, is that the PS4 should become the #1 home console for this gen before all is said and done.

Around the Network

I still think these are not very good numbers for a Tales game. I am worried about the future of the series. Hopefully it can sell as much as Xillia in the west. Its reaching a point that if it grows in the west, it can rival japanese sales.
I'm sure that is already happening with Tales of hearts.

I never realized Far Cry was that popular in the east. I guess it's true when they say that the east is starting to embrace western titles

Those Xbox One numbers remind me of:

It is nice to see those PS4 hardware numbers. It is almost up there with the N3DS.

Everything's selling yay!

Nintendo Switch FC: SW-6340-7643-4233 aka Renji

Steam: Lee Roid

" PS4 chan Omedeto "