By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Media Create Sales (1/26 - 2/1)

nanzano said:

The 3 new bundles will be released in 2 weeks( on GE2RB release) I m thinking that is the reason of the low figure this week

I have some good and bad news for you.

The good - these God Eater 2: Rage Burst bundles released today in Japan and should help Vita hardware sales (as well as PS4)

The bad - they're Sony store exclusive, so they're not going to help that much.

Still, should stave off some more drops until the game arrives.

Around the Network

This OP just won't do, I'll edit it in a minute.

Anyway - hardware wise, the 3DS is holding up, which is the best that can be expected of it really given the state of the market at the moment.

Vita poor. WiiU abysmal. At least PS4 is clinging on.

Software wise - Devil Survivor 2 did very well for a remake, good for it. Far Cry 4 also seems to have done particularly well on PS4 - there's definitely a market for western games on the console in Japan (Call of Duty next-gen exclusive needs to hurry up!)

The bad - Ukiyo utterly bombed. Very sad, I'm very interested in the game and had hoped it would do better since I like Spike Chunsoft. Bladestorm has also done poorly. And Durarara... :(

3ds

Moderated,

-Mr Khan

You know iit's a spam post when the mod tag is longer than the post itself.

Zelda - Breath of the Wild for Nintendo Switch.... Incredable!!!

PS4 is looking to have a much better year than 2014. Wii U, yikes...

Vita not doing so hot. It needs to maintain consistency if it wants to be relatively flat YOY.

Now that's what I want to see. PS4 belongs above all other Sony consoles.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

Around the Network

Goremichel said:

wahh I am so angry, I can not write what I want, because I will ban. I get ban for everthing. The others here can write what they want. Thats why I wirte nothing, expect............ interessting numbers -.-

Now I'm intrigued. PM it to me!

Kresnik said:
nanzano said:

The 3 new bundles will be released in 2 weeks( on GE2RB release) I m thinking that is the reason of the low figure this week

I have some good and bad news for you.

The good - these God Eater 2: Rage Burst bundles released today in Japan and should help Vita hardware sales (as well as PS4)

The bad - they're Sony store exclusive, so they're not going to help that much.

Still, should stave off some more drops until the game arrives.

Nice. Is there a chance to see the Vita again at 20k?

badgenome said:
Goremichel said:

wahh I am so angry, I can not write what I want, because I will ban. I get ban for everthing. The others here can write what they want. Thats why I wirte nothing, expect............ interessting numbers -.-

Now I'm intrigued. PM it to me!

höööö? I edit my post. why you can quote that?? o.O

I edit my post because I am afraid to get ban even with this post.

This is my last post! Who they think I am? I only make now threads and push in polls! probably no post any more. The forum is cool, thats why I dont delete my account.

Zelda - Breath of the Wild for Nintendo Switch.... Incredable!!!

Goremichel said:

höööö? I edit my post. why you can quote that?? o.O

I edit my post because I am afraid to get ban even with this post.

I must have quoted you before you edited it. I doubt you'd get banned for something like that, but I'll unquote you if you want.

BraLoD said:
vivster said:
Now that's what I want to see. PS4 belongs above all other consoles.

Fixed it for you

There are others?

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.