By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - The "magic" in videogames.

Tagged games:

Grim Fandango. Play the remaster, it's out now!

Around the Network

Final Fantasy IX, Conker's Bad Fur Day, Paper Mario TTYD and Rayman Legends are some of the games that make me smile everytime I play them!

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

SvennoJ said:
Grim Fandango. Play the remaster, it's out now!

I'm interested, but c'mon man, it's on Steam, amma' gonna wait for them sales. Plus, I need to finish Persona 3 FES first! That game just will not end.

By the way, Christ, didn't know that people were still posting here, this was posted more than 2 weeks ago.

I'm now filled with determination.

AZWification said:

Final Fantasy IX, Conker's Bad Fur Day, Paper Mario TTYD and Rayman Legends are some of the games that make me smile everytime I play them!

Yay, the more love for Paper Mario the better! Rayman's cool too tho!

Skies of Arcadia.... my god I got so attached to that Universe. Would take SoA remake anyday of FF VII.

psn- tokila

add me, the more the merrier.

Around the Network

Majora's Mask
It's atmosphere alone really makes it special to me, but combined with that it has awesome gameplay makes it one of my favorite games of all time

Wright said:
BraLoD said:

It's just that everytime I play it... it's exact this, pure magic, I get into it, immersed, and I get myself actually smiling a lot while playing, and doesn't need to be funny moments, it's a pure expression of joy, passion. I know everything that will happen, actually almost every dialogue line as soon as they start, and even so, it's an absurdly rewarding experience. And I like to do that completely alone by the way, any distraction is unacceptable! XD

That's very cool! I have that kind of sensation playing Dragon's Dogma.

I approve of both these posts. I feel the same about both games

thatguymarco said:
Wright said:

The best example I can put here is Final Fantasy VIII.

Somehow I expect a lot of FFs to be mentioned here.

FFVII, FFVIII, FFIX, FFX, FFXII, Chrono Trigger, Chrono Cross, Shadow of the Colossus.

Lawlight said:

FFVII, FFVIII, FFIX, FFX, FFXII, Chrono Trigger, Chrono Cross, Shadow of the Colossus.

Ireally need to play at least 2 of those games, preferably none of the ones that have random encounters in them.

Too many to name (I luv video games and being in touch with my feminine side doesn't help either) . But I'll just mention some I played recently:

Super Mario 3D Land - Put the "Super" back in Super Mario again for me. The music, the freedom, the power ups... Just AWESOME!

Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D: Nostalgia personified! The Music and the Epic quest made me feel like I was a 12 year old kid playing it again!