By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - The "magic" in videogames.

Tagged games:

I'm bored, so I decided to ask you guys something that I'd probably never ask someone in real life; which games would you say that they a certain "magic" to them? What I mean by "magic" is the feeling, yeah, THAT feeling, the one that can sometimes unexplicably leave you smiling and just bright up your day by simply, ya know, feelin' it. Do you guys have any particular game that just makes you feel that way, or I'm just a wierdo that likes to have a sentimental connection with videogames? Let me know in the comments below.

I'm now filled with determination.

Around the Network

The best example I can put here is Final Fantasy VIII.

Wright said:

Somehow I expect a lot of FFs to be mentioned here.

Wind Waker and Pokemon Platinum.

Zelda 2 - The sound of the sword, the fairies, the epic intro.  Sword on a cliff, what?......... It's like a bunch of yums thrown into one and its in a gold fucking cartridge!

Gunstar Heroes - This is Treasure's masterpiece. Everything about this game is awesome. The gunplay, the music, throwing bitches into other bitches. Just thinking about it makes me smile. 

Guardian Heroes - Another one of Treasure's gems. The intro makes you feel like you are about to accomplish something good with yourself. Crazy ass game play and 12 freaking player battle royals.

Will add more later

VGChartz♥♥♥♥♥FOREVER

Xbone... the new "N" word   Apparently I troll MS now | Evidence | Evidence
Around the Network
thatguymarco said:
Wright said:

Somehow I expect a lot of FFs to be mentioned here.

A testament of how good that franchise is. :)

Pokémon Platinum/Gold, BG&E, Skyward Sword, OoT, 3D Mario Games, Portal 2.

Kingdom Hearts

Vini256 said:
Pokémon Platinum/Gold, BG&E, Skyward Sword, OoT, 3D Mario Games, Portal 2.

I love you. So much.

Mario Galaxy 2

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850