By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - The "magic" in videogames.

Tagged games:

Keybladewielder said:
Kingdom Hearts

Kingdom Hearts is my favorite videogame franchise, but I'm not that much fond of the first game, Kingdom Hearts 2 tho, I can watch the tittle screen 24/7 and still have the biggest grin on my face, it just brings me too much happiness.

I'm now filled with determination.

Around the Network
Wright said:
thatguymarco said:

Somehow I expect a lot of FFs to be mentioned here.

A testament of how good that franchise is. :)

Good Squeenix games in general seem to give people the "magical" feeling I'm talking about, I've seen people already had that for TWEWY and Bravely Default, and those are pretty modern games to be honest.

Captain_Yuri said:
Mario Galaxy 2

Haven't played it myself, but I did play the first one and man, that game is the DEFINITION of a magical experience.

I love that your opening is because you're bored. I like that. First game that pops into my mind is Mario Galaxy. That game just really brightens me up when I play it, especially the music.

Dance my pretties!

The Official Art Thread      -      The Official Manga Thread      -      The Official Starbound Thread

Super mario world, The Legend of Zelda: A Link to The Past, Sonic the Hedgehog, Pokemon Yellow/Gold/Silver, Wonder Boy 2, Bomberman 5, many other snes titles.

Around the Network

Super Mario Galaxy, LoZ:Windwaker.
Many other games have "magical" moments or scenes in them but both of those feel special all the way through.

I've lost count of how many times i've hailed Metroid Prime. But yeah... Metroid Prime had that "magic" feeling.

That atmosphere and music never fails to put a smile on my face :)

Recently?
Tearaway left me just feeling good and happy.
Journey left me in awe
Last of Us left me in silence for a while.

I think those kind of games recently stuck with me.

HigHurtenflurst said:
Super Mario Galaxy, LoZ:Windwaker.
Many other games have "magical" moments or scenes in them but both of those feel special all the way through.

I get what you mean. Also, I really need to play WW, it's pretty much the only Zelda game that has interested me aside from MM.

Need I say it?

Nintendo Switch FC: SW-6340-7643-4233 aka Renji

Steam: Lee Roid