By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - ioi summoning thread

Tagged games:

I suggest some nice lotions to rub on your Rod of Fire. That's usually how he's summoned.

VGChartz♥♥♥♥♥FOREVER

Xbone... the new "N" word   Apparently I troll MS now | Evidence | Evidence
Around the Network

Why do we need new charts anyway? Everybody will go on and claim "overtracked/undertracked"

Bet with bluedawgs: I say Switch will outsell PS4 in 2018, he says PS4 will outsell Switch. He's now permabanned, but the bet will remain in my sig.

NNID: Slarvax - Steam: Slarvax - Friend Code:  SW 7885-0552-5988

ioi shrine is incoming please pray to this, so that we can get our Chartz:

Send a Friend Request On PSN :P

Don't do any of the mods get the numbers? I mean aren't there any contingency protocols for when ioi is on holiday, 1 month sabbatical, awol etc?!

I am at my ioi shrine, what do I do now?

Around the Network

I

SERVE

NONE

BUT 

ioi

I bet ioi's currently sitting behind his desk, suffocating of laughter.

Now if you'll all excuse me for a moment, it's time for my daily prayer at my personal ioi shrine.

Lyrics: He He He He Ha Ha Ha!                                                                  

I met an old gypsy woman that said she knew how to speak to the ioi. My friend believed it and paid her like a ton of money. Turns out it was a fraud. I don't think this ioi exists. It's okay if your religion teaches you that it does, though. You can believe what you want.

Teeqoz said:
I am at my ioi shrine, what do I do now?

You need to let 2 snakes bite each other's tail first so you can use it as a necklace while performing the following: 

While having your snake necklace you need to sacrifice your favorite game that you have, essential part reallY. DepenDing on publisher there are different rituals for this. For EA you need to burn the game while throwing cash at the pile. Ubisoft games won't do lately since the gods don't like broken games 

Stories unfolded with my home made rap songs. Feel free to listen here with lyrics: https://youtu.be/vyT9PbK5_T0

Yeah, as if "summoning" ioi is that easy!

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---