By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - ioi summoning thread

Tagged games:

Dr.Vita said:
http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=196774 - ioi has still some work before he can make the new charts. ;)

I remember that thread, I hope we can have Vita numbers properly adjusted soon, Vita needs all it can get

Around the Network
BraLoD said:

I use no hax bruh.

damn! dats 2legit4me! srry for callin' u a haxer.

LipeJJ said:
Best thread of the decade. :p

We really needed some channel to unite our prayers to summon the mighty ioi. in desperate times. =o

I hope you all are properly upgrading your magic gear, we need a huge amount of magic to do it, we need a big army equiped to the teeth with the best equipment possible!

BraLoD said:
LipeJJ said:
Best thread of the decade. :p

We really needed some channel to unite our prayers to summon the mighty ioi. in desperate times. =o

I hope you all are properly upgrading your magic gear, we need a huge amount of magic to do it, we need a big army equiped to the teeth with the best equipment possible!

We are! I just upgraded my mana level and now I can even conjure Curaga. Hopefully with more members sending their prayers we'll be able to max out the summon meter and release ioi himself from it. =o

Bet with Teeqoz for 2 weeks of avatar and sig control that Super Mario Odyssey would ship more than 7m on its first 2 months. The game shipped 9.07m, so I won

I suggest some nice lotions to rub on your Rod of Fire. That's usually how he's summoned.

VGChartz♥♥♥♥♥FOREVER

Xbone... the new "N" word   Apparently I troll MS now | Evidence | Evidence
Around the Network

Why do we need new charts anyway? Everybody will go on and claim "overtracked/undertracked"

Bet with bluedawgs: I say Switch will outsell PS4 in 2018, he says PS4 will outsell Switch. He's now permabanned, but the bet will remain in my sig.

NNID: Slarvax - Steam: Slarvax - Friend Code:  SW 7885-0552-5988

ioi shrine is incoming please pray to this, so that we can get our Chartz:

We all know Sony domination is a real thing and there is nothing Microsoft or Nintendo can do about it....

Send a Friend Request On PSN :P

pbroy said:
I suggest some nice lotions to rub on your Rod of Fire. That's usually how he's summoned.

Lol, you will scare Ka-pi again like this XD

Don't do any of the mods get the numbers? I mean aren't there any contingency protocols for when ioi is on holiday, 1 month sabbatical, awol etc?!

BraLoD said:
pbroy said:

Lol, you will scare Ka-pi again like this XD

Consider Ka-pi scared!