Left, Right...

B...

A...

START

Around the Network
Ka-pi96 said:

The Konami code?

ioi = Kojima? :o

Yep, and Kojima's favorite shape is a triangle and he secretly works for Valve, so... Illuminati and Half-Life 3 confirmed.

Maybe he died??

Ka-pi96 said:
PotentHerbs said:
Don't we need a sacrifice?

We've already got someone happy to get to work on that...

Salnax said:
My Summoning skills are a bit undeveloped at the moment, but feel free to contact me if you need to sacrifice a virgin.

Lets get it cooking!

Ka-pi96 said:
POE said:
Maybe he died??

Wow, way to bring the doom and gloom...

Around the Network

Hahahahahah XDD

fory77 said:
Ka-pi96 said:

The Konami code?

ioi = Kojima? :o

Yep, and Kojima's favorite shape is a triangle and he secretly works for Valve, so... Illuminati and Half-Life 3 confirmed.

Oh my god, I can finally see through ioi/Kojima's dark intentions, it's all making sense now. It's all working out the way he planned!

You guys better start with your prayers, because this world isn't gonna last much longer the way we know it.

Lyrics: He He He He Ha Ha Ha!                                                                  

BraLoD said:

Okay guys, so Microsoft gave us the boost, the summoning shall go strong from now on, we can't rest until it's finished, we need to stay focused and giving it our best.
Shall our power be enough to complete it! Now there is no going back!

Let the man sleep!

Bet with bluedawgs: I say Switch will outsell PS4 in 2018, he says PS4 will outsell Switch. He's now permabanned, but the bet will remain in my sig.

NNID: Slarvax - Steam: Slarvax - Friend Code:  SW 7885-0552-5988

No charts today then? :(

For this ritual summoning, we will need to offer Mario, Master Chief, and Kratos as sacrifices, only then will the mystical ioi grace us with his enlightenment by giving us the divine numbers we so desire.