By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - So I was playing Wii U for the first time in a long time and saw this on the miiverse....

http://youtu.be/GUvKHFNjx3g

How did this get through nintendo ? and how is it on the most played Wii U games? and how can anyone be enjoying it?

Around the Network

that quality control

NND: 0047-7271-7918 | XBL: Nights illusion | PSN: GameNChick

There is an audience fot this kind of stuff. There's a large demographic of people who like annoying crap...just because it's annoying. I've seen it when memes run wild around here from time to time. Quality control...who knows. Marketable...absolutely...sadly.

Well, people told Nintendo that they need to be more developer friendly since they were Nazies to indie developers during the wii days and now you have it. This is what you get when Nintendo is freakishly nice to indie devs

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850

For the same reason Paris Hilton and budweiser are popular. Bad taste.

Around the Network

The game is selling and Nintendo gets a cut. I have no problem with it. A fool and their money, or so they say.

PullusPardus said:

http://youtu.be/GUvKHFNjx3g

How did this get through nintendo ? and how is it on the most played Wii U games? and how can anyone be enjoying it?

I don't think it's one of the most played games. To put it sipmle, I can say very confident that the Wara Wara Plaza as the games with major usage on Miiverse, which btw doesn't imply that it's among the most played games either, because people that don't own the game can comment in the community too.

To be honest though, I have never understood the Wara Wara Plaza's nature. 

My bet with The_Liquid_Laser: I think the Switch won't surpass the PS2 as the best selling system of all time. If it does, I'll play a game of a list that The_Liquid_Laser will provide, I will have to play it for 50 hours or complete it, whatever comes first. 

This game needs to die.

Official Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE Thread

for each bad game on eshop there exists 10 good games.
So, just skip the bad ones and get the good ones.

HAHA .... this a joke game that you take turn playing with friend. There is a market for game like this one. Reminds me of cat mario.