By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - So I was playing Wii U for the first time in a long time and saw this on the miiverse....

I believe I saw it on Miiverse as well, I am actually kind of shocked how "popular" it's become.

Around the Network

Its actually quite clever use of something that is popular. If its popular it gets you talking and more people want to get into it because its just so dumb.

Its a terrible game, but this is the kind of game that appeals to the sunday gamers and gives them something to talk about. I dunno if that is out on mobile, but if it is, its gonna make a fortune.

If this game ever got a retail release..... It would be the end of the Nintendo Seal of Quality. Not that the seal has meant anything in the past decade anyway.

Pls, Iwata. Pls revise Nintendo's quality control policy.

Because people eat this kind of shit up

Casuals.... casuals everywhere.

Australian Gamer (add me if you like)               
NNID: Maraccuda              
PS Network: Maraccuda           

Around the Network
PullusPardus said:

http://youtu.be/GUvKHFNjx3g

How did this get through nintendo ? and how is it on the most played Wii U games? and how can anyone be enjoying it?

Because in the 80s or 90s Nintendo was sued by third party to remove the "SEAL OF QUALITY test course" their games had to pass to be released.
This is directly linked to it. If every console would have a standartized quality check like the SOQ then noone would consider making a game like that in the first place because you could not release it on any platform.

Nintendo's seal of quality is only put on games that has actually quality to it, this doesnt have the nintendo seal of quality, its just some random Wii U eshop game. Its not even been marketed at all except for the charts thing on the eshop. I rather wouldn't have it on the Wii U, but idc really. Just ignore it and move along!

To overcome challenge after challenge, dodge obstacle upon obstacle, ignore all distractions and push your skills beyond any levels that you previously deemed unthinkable; that is the reason we are all gamers. That is the reason why we hold older titles such as Super Mario Bros. dear to our hearts even to this day.

Meme Run, which I can only assume is the game that you are referring to, perfectly incorporates the essence of gaming. Failing to understand the widespread appeal that this title has received following its release only boils down to your lack of understanding the appeal of gaming in general and how it is linked to human nature. And if memes are enough to prevent you from seeking greater knowledge on this subject, I can offer you no more than my condolences.

As a closing statement, get rekt m8 ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Good Lord!!! that game looks terrible....but the dude is probably making bank....-_-

Because Nintendo has the best quality control in the industry and they care about what runs on their consoles.