Gen 8: WiiU

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

Gen 4: SNES
Gen 5: PS1
Gen 6: PS2
Gen 7: PS3
Gen 8: PS4

Genesis - It did what Nintendon't
PS1 - Final Fatansy, Metal Gear, Twisted Metal, Syphon Filter, Crash.
PS2 - More games than I was able to keep up, it was a tottaly one-sided generation.
PS3 - Sightly dethroned Wii because of TLOU in its last year, dick move Sony, dick Move.
Wii U - It can change, but by far there is no contest.

NNID: MagicalLight

FC: 4124 - 5888 - 4804

Gen4: SNES
Gen5: PS1
Gen6: PS2
Gen7: PS3 (Played the Xbox 360 more in the first half)
Gen8: Too early to call it. I am playing the Xbox One more, but thats because much like last gen Microsoft has a lot of timed exclusives that interest me. Once Sony's library amasses that more than likely will change as I like their development style better. I just like to dive into their offerings when the variety is moreso there.

Around the Network

- Gen 4: SNES
- Gen 5: N64
- Gen 6: GC
- Gen 7: XB360
- Gen 8: Wii U

4/5 Nintendo.

Well, it seems most people on VGChartz started gaming with either the 3rd or the 4th gen. And it seems the most beloved consoles are either SNES or PS2.

Not that surprising. xD

Bet with Teeqoz for 2 weeks of avatar and sig control that Super Mario Odyssey would ship more than 7m on its first 2 months. The game shipped 9.07m, so I won

CGI-Quality said:
LipeJJ said:
Well, it seems most people on VGChartz started gaming with either the 3rd or the 4th gen. And it seems the most beloved consoles are either SNES or PS2.

Not that surprising. xD

I started gaming on the Atari 2600, the 2nd gen, and despite that, I prefer the SNES.

That's good to hear, an interesting case. I wish I had started gaming earlier so I could play an Atari, but when I started I was just 3 so it couldn't be earlier anyways. xD

Bet with Teeqoz for 2 weeks of avatar and sig control that Super Mario Odyssey would ship more than 7m on its first 2 months. The game shipped 9.07m, so I won

Gen 4: Genesis
Gen 5: PS1
Gen 6: PS2
Gen 7: PS3
Gen 8: PS4

My 8th gen collection

LipeJJ said:

Title says it all.

Name your favorite home console for each generation that you experienced.

---------------------

Example: Since I started gaming on the 4th generation, my list would be:

- Gen 4: SNES
- Gen 5: N64
- Gen 6: PS2
- Gen 7: Wii
- Gen 8: PS4 (so far)

I agree with your list except for this gen I would say PS4 and Wii U have tied for me. I love me some nintendo games.