By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Favorite Home Console For Each Generation

S Genesis
N64
Gamecube
Wii
Too soon to tell between PS4 & Wii U



Around the Network
Rafie said:
Gen 3: NES
Gen 4: SNES/Genesis
Gen 5: PS1/N64
Gen 6: PS2/Dreamcast/Xbox/Gamecube
Gen 7: PS3/Xbox 360/ Wii
Gen 8: PS4/Xbox One/ Wii U

I don't discriminate against any console and I play them all. It wasn't until Gen 6 that I was able to start buying consoles and games on my own. Couldn't afford a Saturn, Neo Geo, TurboGrafix 16, etc before then. Otherwise they would be on the list too. I play/played ALL of my consoles. :)


But you like all of them equally? =o



Bet with Teeqoz for 2 weeks of avatar and sig control that Super Mario Odyssey would ship more than 7m on its first 2 months. The game shipped 9.07m, so I won

LipeJJ said:
Rafie said:
Gen 3: NES
Gen 4: SNES/Genesis
Gen 5: PS1/N64
Gen 6: PS2/Dreamcast/Xbox/Gamecube
Gen 7: PS3/Xbox 360/ Wii
Gen 8: PS4/Xbox One/ Wii U

I don't discriminate against any console and I play them all. It wasn't until Gen 6 that I was able to start buying consoles and games on my own. Couldn't afford a Saturn, Neo Geo, TurboGrafix 16, etc before then. Otherwise they would be on the list too. I play/played ALL of my consoles. :)


But you like all of them equally? =o

Yessir I do. I don't play the consoles....just the games!



PSN ID- Rafie27

XBL Gamertag- RAFIE82

NNID- RAFIE82/ Friend Code: SW-6006-2580-8237

YouTube- Rafie Crocheron

Rafie said:
LipeJJ said:
Rafie said:
Gen 3: NES
Gen 4: SNES/Genesis
Gen 5: PS1/N64
Gen 6: PS2/Dreamcast/Xbox/Gamecube
Gen 7: PS3/Xbox 360/ Wii
Gen 8: PS4/Xbox One/ Wii U

I don't discriminate against any console and I play them all. It wasn't until Gen 6 that I was able to start buying consoles and games on my own. Couldn't afford a Saturn, Neo Geo, TurboGrafix 16, etc before then. Otherwise they would be on the list too. I play/played ALL of my consoles. :)


But you like all of them equally? =o

Yessir I do. I don't play the consoles....just the games!

And that's exactly why I find odd to like them all equally. xD

I mean, don't you like some games more than others? To love the consoles equally it would be need to love all of their games equally too.



Bet with Teeqoz for 2 weeks of avatar and sig control that Super Mario Odyssey would ship more than 7m on its first 2 months. The game shipped 9.07m, so I won

Gen 2: Atari 2600
Gen 3: NES
Gen 4: SNES
Gen 5: N64
Gen 6: Dreamcast
Gen 7: 360
Gen 8: TBD



Around the Network
LipeJJ said:
Rafie said:

Yessir I do. I don't play the consoles....just the games!

And that's exactly why I find odd to like them all equally. xD

I mean, don't you like some games more than others? To love the consoles equally it would be need to love all of their games equally too.

Going by the OP, it's asking your favorite "home console" for each generation.

I told you that I don't have a favorite console. I don't treasure one consoles features over the other. I simply don't give a damn about that. I buy the consoles to play the games. For example I bought an Xbox to play Halo/Gears/ etc..not to connect online or anything. I bought a PlayStation to play Crash Bandicoot/God of War/ etc....not because of PlayStation Plus. I bought a Nintendo to play Mario/Zelda/etc...not because of the Wii Mote or Gamepad.

So the thing here to take from this is that I do like some games more than others. I just don't like a video game console over the other. That matters the least to me.



PSN ID- Rafie27

XBL Gamertag- RAFIE82

NNID- RAFIE82/ Friend Code: SW-6006-2580-8237

YouTube- Rafie Crocheron

Gen 4- Genesis
Gen 5- Saturn
Gen 6- Xbox
Gen 7- Xbox 360
Gen 8- Xbox One (so far)



Genesis and the rest is PlayStation



everything nintendo of course.



- Gen 4: SNES
- Gen 5: N64
- Gen 6: Gamecube
- Gen 7: Xbox360
- Gen 8: WiiU



http://moongypsy.bandcamp.com/ ~Thank you Stefl1504 for the amazing sig~