By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Could Nathan Drake, theoretically, be gay?

Could Nathan Drake be a believable gay character?

Yep. 62 21.23%

Nope. 173 59.25%

Maybe. 38 13.01%

See results. 19 6.51%

Total:292

It depends, but I'd have to say he wouldn't be a believable gay character because he shows a strong liking towards Chloe. Sure, his interactions with Flynn were suggestive, but not enough to establish a relationship. Maybe Drake would have to slap Flynn's ass a few times to make it clear he also plays on the other team. But ultimately, he shows more he's a ladies' man, like when Chloe met him on the room before the museum heist, or when she saved his ass on Nepal, there were also a couple of suggestive lines in that part.

Around the Network

Wouldn't mind, to be honest. Though, I wonder if that'd make much of a difference? I mean, Uncharted isn't exactly a game with a lot of sexual content in it, so why bother? Besides letting us know that he's gay?

I can see it being controversial at first, and stupid people complaining and not buying the game as a result, butI can also see it being gradually accepted and in the end having people don't care about that stuff and just enjoy the game for its quality.

I'm now filled with determination.

No way! I mean, I hope not. . .

Nintendo Switch FC: SW-6340-7643-4233 aka Renji

Steam: Lee Roid

What difference would it make?

NNID: FrequentFlyer54

I guess there is always that possibility, lol

You're Gonna Carry That Weight.

Xbox One - PS4 - Wii U - PC

Around the Network

Sure why not?

Sigs are dumb. And so are you!

Areym said:
I don't think so. I mean, he has a relationship with Chloe and Elena. Hell, he marries Elena so at this point, knowing what we know, it would not make any sense. It wouldn't upset me, it just would not make sense, this late in the franchise.

This.

I just assumed all video game characters are gay.

Getting an XBOX One for me is like being in a bad relationship but staying together because we have kids. XBone we have 20000+ achievement points, 2+ years of XBL Gold and 20000+ MS points. I think its best we stay together if only for the MS points.

Nintendo Treehouse is what happens when a publisher is confident and proud of its games and doesn't need to show CGI lies for five minutes.

-Jim Sterling

I don't think it'd be believable considering the love stories in the first and second games. I guess they could play up the bi angle.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

...Nathan Drake is married to Elena Fisher

PS4 Game Collection