By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Will Xenoblade sell more on Wii, or 3DS?

?

Wii 75 34.40%

3DS 143 65.60%

Total:218
Jumpin said:

There were 100'000,000 Wiis out there. Only 46,000,000 3DSus.

But none of that even matters because it's not even on 3DS, it is on New 3DS which like 20,000 people have.

Lol, its already sold over 1m in Japan alone since it released

Around the Network
Jumpin said:

There were 100'000,000 Wiis out there. Only 46,000,000 3DSus.

But none of that even matters because it's not even on 3DS, it is on New 3DS which like 20,000 people have.

Huh? That is not true at all.

Xenoblade Chronicles 3D will be one of the first games to launch exclusively for the N3DS, so that should help out a bit.

Imo it won't outsell the Wii version though.

If you're interested in Nintendo content and understand german, maybe you want to take a look at my youtube channel! :)

https://www.youtube.com/user/RealGamingExpert

I expect it to at least outsell the original (163k) in Japan, don't know about world wide.

It depends weather new 3DS owners want to buy software that actually makes use of the improved hardware or just have Smash Bros. load faster.

I really don't see it selling that well. Maybe 600k..

I wish it would sell more than the Wii version, but given the fact that it is a New 3DS exclusive, there is no reason for me to believe that.

Wii. It'll have a bigger installed base than the New 3DS.

Around the Network

Could go either way. Wii had a bigger install base but Xenoblade had a limited release along with not really being a game that appealed to the Wii audience.

New 3DS will only have sold a few million by the time Xenoblade releases but it's a game that appeals more to the 3DS fanbase.

When the herd loses its way, the shepard must kill the bull that leads them astray.

3DS because it will be more readily available and has gain a bit of visibility in the last few years.

Cheaper, more easier to find and you can also buy it digital.

Don’t follow the hype, follow the games

— 

Here a little quote I want for those to keep memorize in your head for this coming next gen.                            

By: Suke

on a 0 user base ..its going to be very,very hard.

Tsubasa Ozora

Keiner kann ihn bremsen, keiner macht ihm was vor. Immer der richtige Schuss, immer zur richtigen Zeit. Superfussball, Fairer Fussball. Er ist unser Torschützenkönig und Held.

DKCR sold about 1.5 million. That series was way more popular on the Wii (and would have been regardless of Xenoblade supply issues) and was not limited to the New 3DS. I can't really see Xenoblade approaching that. I think 500K would be good sales for the game. A million units would be a pretty huge success.