By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Gamespot: why I'm not excited for Forza 6... because it isn't open world

Around the Network

"Forza 6 is going to have to work very hard to get drivers excited for track day again"

*Goes back to playing Mario Kart 8*

Two different styles for different types of gamers.

Amazing how a couple retarded journalists are constantly trying to push all games to become some sort of homogenized mass.

Not all games need open world and open world does not make every game better.

Around the Network
SubiyaCryolite said:
*sigh* Why isn't everything open world?

*fixed

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

You know, there is game for him, they call it "Forza Horizon 2". Why does everything has to be open world now? Maybe they should make Street Fighter open world!

Wow this is pathetic, theres nothing wrong with not being open world

eurogamer is also starting to piss me off with their constant "next gen gameplay" talks

Lol... Ain't any good so racer open world.. If I'm looking for a sim I want it closed world with real life tracks... And last time I checked most official tracks are closed.... That's not just poor gaming journalism, it's just plain retarded from an intellectual stand point... He most likely didn't even stop to think about how retarded his article idea was

Its forza motorsport which is meant for tracks and racing
wait until next year for horizon 3 then idiot

Bets:

(Won)Bet with TechoHobbit: He(Techno) says 10 million by January 1,2014 I say 9 million by then. Winner gets 2 weeks of sig control.

(Lost)Bet with kinisking: I say Ps4 will win April NPD while he says Xbox One will win it; winner gets 1 week of avatar control.

Raichu's First Series:

First RPG?

First Fighter?

First Racer?

First Shooter?

First MMO?

First Horror?

Official Ni No Kuni Fanboy:

Familiars Captured:37

Game Beaten: 2 times almost

Times I got teary during some scenes: 3