By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Gamespot: why I'm not excited for Forza 6... because it isn't open world

Crazy people, I don't really care about this in Forza, I want buckload of cars, tracks and tight controls.. Nothing more.

NNID: MagicalLight

FC: 4124 - 5888 - 4804

Around the Network

LOL comparing arcade to sim racing this stupid.

And just the last hint...

Track racing games sells more than open world racing games lol

Roronaa_chan said:
Gamespot has been such a sorry excuse for gaming journalism.

I do think this is ridiculous. Gamespot was one of the only sites to give an honest score for hmcc being broken. 

Totally respect your opion so far I haven't played a open world racing game I didn't like I loved Horizion 1 and 2 and Burnout Paradise and I really liked Midnight Club: LA even though its pretty hard and the handling on some of the cars is extremely bad.

Around the Network
Chris Hu said:

Totally respect your opion so far I haven't played a open world racing game I didn't like I loved Horizion 1 and 2 and Burnout Paradise and I really liked Midnight Club: LA even though its pretty hard and the handling on some of the cars is extremely bad.

Burnout Paradise was fun but it is pure arcade and drive in the open world a lot of times to reach the objectives was really boring.

I couldn't get into Forza Horizon 2 because it have the issues of one open world racing (boring racing over the city to reach objectives) and the handle is not arcade enough to be fun to play.

But of couse that is my opinion.

From the games in the new generation for now Forza 5 is yet the most fun racing for me excluding Mario Kart (but that one is other style) and DriveClub is more enjoable than FH2 and less than Forza 5.

Why I'm not excited for Madden 16... because it isn't NFL Blitz.

So game journalists are getting paid to shit on unreleased games? Between this and the Order, sure seems that way.