By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - December 2014 NPD Thread! XBO, PS4, Wii U up! Many software up!

Around the Network

My bet with The_Liquid_Laser: I think the Switch won't surpass the PS2 as the best selling system of all time. If it does, I'll play a game of a list that The_Liquid_Laser will provide, I will have to play it for 50 hours or complete it, whatever comes first. 

hey ioi might be 2 for 3 this time awesome
and great for wii u doing over 500k

Bets:

(Won)Bet with TechoHobbit: He(Techno) says 10 million by January 1,2014 I say 9 million by then. Winner gets 2 weeks of sig control.

(Lost)Bet with kinisking: I say Ps4 will win April NPD while he says Xbox One will win it; winner gets 1 week of avatar control.

Raichu's First Series:

First RPG?

First Fighter?

First Racer?

First Shooter?

First MMO?

First Horror?

Official Ni No Kuni Fanboy:

Familiars Captured:37

Game Beaten: 2 times almost

Times I got teary during some scenes: 3

Wow, Xb1 software beat PS4 software except FC4!

kowenicki said:
thismeintiel said:
TheGoldenBoy said:
Looks like Sony's 18.5 million announcement really help VGC getting the right XBO numbers.

Yep, and some were criticizing them for lowering the XBO's numbers "without any proof."

and I stand by it.

USA isnt the world... isnt that the mantra here?

Oh, so VGC didn't change US numbers AT ALL?

Around the Network
AnthonyW86 said:

People used the same argument when XBox One was $499 with Kinect. But Microsoft chose to stay competitive and dropped the price and removed Kinect. Not that dropping the price Of Wii-U would make it a succes but atleast it would be something.

While they sound similar, when it comes to actual use of the devices, the Wii U Gamepad is far more important to the Wii U than Kinect is to Xbox One.

To drop the Gamepad is to drop the Wii U itself. Nintendo cannot do that.

Oh, wow, X1 better in all games besides Far Cry 4 than PS4.

Great software sale for Xbox! Amazing.

Minecraft XBO above ps4 version in the yearly, with less time in retail. VGC tracking is wrong.

Oops wrong thread.

“The fundamental cause of the trouble is that in the modern world the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.” - Bertrand Russell

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace."

Jimi Hendrix

so wii u isnt overtracked or at least not by much?
that is good

Bets:

(Won)Bet with TechoHobbit: He(Techno) says 10 million by January 1,2014 I say 9 million by then. Winner gets 2 weeks of sig control.

(Lost)Bet with kinisking: I say Ps4 will win April NPD while he says Xbox One will win it; winner gets 1 week of avatar control.

Raichu's First Series:

First RPG?

First Fighter?

First Racer?

First Shooter?

First MMO?

First Horror?

Official Ni No Kuni Fanboy:

Familiars Captured:37

Game Beaten: 2 times almost

Times I got teary during some scenes: 3