By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Xenoblade X is coming out in Japan on April 29th so lets predict when it comes to America and Europe

Yup, August or September, can't compete with the holidays games imo.

Around the Network

August or September. I hope August, as I start classes again in September and won't have 100 hrs to waste.

August/September

When the herd loses its way, the shepard must kill the bull that leads them astray.

Would guess around October or so, would be thrilled if it came earlier!

I'm predicting a Sep/Oct release date! An August release is also a bit likely.

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

Around the Network
spemanig said:
Euphoria14 said:
September 2015, Gamestop exclusive.

God bless the eshop.

Download is only available on E-Shop via a game voucher purchased at Gamestop.

iPhone = Great gaming device. Don't agree? Who cares, because you're wrong.

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

Got a retro room? Post it here!

Euphoria14 said:
September 2015, Gamestop exclusive.

If that really happens i'm finding your house.

Euphoria14 said:

Download is only available on E-Shop via a game voucher purchased at Gamestop.

animegaming said:

Not if sure its been posted but the japanese release was confirm during the japan direct for April 29th but its still only 2015 everywhere else so i figure i would make a thread about us just guessing the release date for America . Also if anyone here knows anything about localizing games i would like to know how long does this usually take to localize a game on this kind of scale since i imagine NOA and NOE are waiting Monolith to finish it? 

anyways my best guess would be some time either Auguest if NOA and NOE is way a head then i think they of this year or Feburary if they are as far behind as i think they are.

http://www.siliconera.com/2015/01/14/xenoblade-chronicles-x-release-april-29-japan/

so i need to learn japanese in 3 months, no problem.

I was discussing this earlier and it seems like October/November is the go-to response. That would be fine with me.

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.