By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Xenoblade X is coming out in Japan on April 29th so lets predict when it comes to America and Europe

Not if sure its been posted but the japanese release was confirm during the japan direct for April 29th but its still only 2015 everywhere else so i figure i would make a thread about us just guessing the release date for America . Also if anyone here knows anything about localizing games i would like to know how long does this usually take to localize a game on this kind of scale since i imagine NOA and NOE are waiting Monolith to finish it? 

anyways my best guess would be some time either Auguest if NOA and NOE is way a head then i think they of this year or Feburary if they are as far behind as i think they are.

http://www.siliconera.com/2015/01/14/xenoblade-chronicles-x-release-april-29-japan/

Around the Network

I say July or August provided they got everything ready to go

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850

november is my guess

Click HERE and be happy 

October-November, though I'm fearing of a delay to 2016 and even beyond T.T

My bet with The_Liquid_Laser: I think the Switch won't surpass the PS2 as the best selling system of all time. If it does, I'll play a game of a list that The_Liquid_Laser will provide, I will have to play it for 50 hours or complete it, whatever comes first. 

September 2015, Gamestop exclusive.

iPhone = Great gaming device. Don't agree? Who cares, because you're wrong.

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

Got a retro room? Post it here!

Around the Network

August or September. I think it will be a bookend to summer with Splatoon being at the other end in May.

September/October. It doesn't even have english VA yet. Don't expect it anytime soon unless they put their VA on slave labor.

Yeah August or September for me too.

Pocky Lover Boy! 

Euphoria14 said:
September 2015, Gamestop exclusive.

God bless the eshop.

September - October I guess!

If you're interested in Nintendo content and understand german, maybe you want to take a look at my youtube channel! :)

https://www.youtube.com/user/RealGamingExpert