By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Xenoblade X is coming out in Japan on April 29th so lets predict when it comes to America and Europe

noname2200 said:
Pavolink said:
October. Nov is Zelda month.

Zelda isn't coming this year.

2017?

Around the Network

September/October imo.

Official Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE Thread

Looking at rumors and statements, September seems logical. Yoshi will likely land in the summer in June or July given how they are spreading things. We know Devil's Third is nearing completion so it makes sense to drop in August (or this and Yoshi could be flip flopped, same difference). Then we know Star Fox precedes Zelda but hasn't been worked on as long as Xenoblade so I'd say October since Zelda will almost certainly be November. That leaves September in the sweet spot. And keep in mind that if they do the voice work like the original, only key dialogue has voice acting so a lot of the translation could just be text. This launch date would make good sense. A nice jump start coming out of the summer to lead into fall and the holidays.

Player2 said:
noname2200 said:
Pavolink said:
October. Nov is Zelda month.

Zelda isn't coming this year.

2017?

Bless your optimistic little heart.

August- September... I think Star Fox is the October game and maybe Zelda for November.

Around the Network

Since there wasn't a release date in the Direct my guess would be September or closer to the holiday season.

August

October I reckon.

It's not really a Christmas title, but I can't see it arriving earlier due to translation and Nintendo taking their sweet time.

Honestly, they should be doing translation/localization work already to save time.

before zelda u after star fox u

Tsubasa Ozora

Keiner kann ihn bremsen, keiner macht ihm was vor. Immer der richtige Schuss, immer zur richtigen Zeit. Superfussball, Fairer Fussball. Er ist unser Torschützenkönig und Held.

Yeah... i'm expecting august or september since they supposidly have started on the localisation already. I would like to be optimistic and think they could cut localisation time like they do with Zelda and paper mario and it released in June or July (that would be a dream come true) but realisticly i'm expecting something like November, if it doesnt get delayed into next year.