By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - No Charger Included!? Seriously!?

Chargers are like five bucks online.

Having multiple chargers would be pointless.

Around the Network

Not sure what's more shocking, people defending this or Ninty bringing these anti-consumer practices over on this side of the world. Thanks for posting OP, killed what little chance there was of me buying one now.

Thanks jlmurph!

BreedinBull said:
Not sure what's more shocking, people defending this or Ninty bringing these anti-consumer practices over on this side of the world. Thanks for posting OP, killed what little chance there was of me buying one now.

The usual crowd defending Nintendo is nothing shocking...

Mystro-Sama said:
Dr.Vita said:
Nintendo is not as it was once!
They do Free 2 Play stuff (new Pokemon game), re-release old games with more content for the same price (new Puzzle & Dragon's game) and release the same handheld just with more exclusive games (N3DS with Xenoblade). And also no charger for the handheld... And you guys say that just Sony and Microsoft suck?

[No Hate!!!]

But it's Nintendo, they get a free pass and a handjob.

Considering they are being upfront with the fact that the unit does not come with a charger, I'd grant leniency.

POE said:
people whine for everything this days...

I know, right? Next thing you know people will whine about consoles being sold without controllers. I mean you can buy one from amazon for x amount of money, so no biggie. 

Around the Network

That's funny. I thought the exact same thing when I got my Xbox One, and the pack-in controller came with a pair of batteries which died after 1 week of playing. I honestly would have preferred a controller with a wire attached if they weren't going to give me a battery pack with charging cable. Don't act like no other company ever shipped a device without a charging cable.

KLAMarine said:
Mystro-Sama said:
Dr.Vita said:
Nintendo is not as it was once!
They do Free 2 Play stuff (new Pokemon game), re-release old games with more content for the same price (new Puzzle & Dragon's game) and release the same handheld just with more exclusive games (N3DS with Xenoblade). And also no charger for the handheld... And you guys say that just Sony and Microsoft suck?

[No Hate!!!]

But it's Nintendo, they get a free pass and a handjob.

Considering they are being upfront with the fact that the unit does not come with a charger, I'd grant leniency.

How lenient were people about Sony being upfront about vita and memory cards? Being upfront has noting to do with it. 

Mystro-Sama said:

What exactly am I overdoing? The fact that i'm stating it's unreasonable to exclude a necessary part of a product? Ok then...

I said it already: it's OK if you don't like it, but you overdo it if you claim people do damage control if they say it's no big deal for them.

3DS-FC: 4511-1768-7903 (Mii-Name: Mnementh), Nintendo-Network-ID: Mnementh, Switch: SW-7706-3819-9381 (Mnementh)

my greatest games: 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022, 2023

10 years greatest game event!

bets: [peak year] [+], [1], [2], [3], [4]

BOLLOCKS said:
Nintendo fans are defending this? Smh.

Sony fans that never intened to buy one in the first place blow this out of proportion? Smh.

3DS-FC: 4511-1768-7903 (Mii-Name: Mnementh), Nintendo-Network-ID: Mnementh, Switch: SW-7706-3819-9381 (Mnementh)

my greatest games: 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022, 2023

10 years greatest game event!

bets: [peak year] [+], [1], [2], [3], [4]

I'd be pissed if Nintendo wasn't telling you beforehand that the box does not come with a charger. They are being honest with you that there is no charger so why exactly is there this much anger?

It's in bold even.

http://www.nintendo.com/3ds/buynow