By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - The Race to Seven Million Posts (It's Over! Congratulations padib!)

BraLoD said:
Aeolus451 said:
What do you get with winning that? A cookie perhaps?

Yes, cookies with hot cocoa, and it will be personally delivered by ioi in your place.

Could I change who would give me the cookies with hot cocoa? How about Scarlett Johansson in a maid outfit? Yes, that would lovely. :D

Around the Network
BraLoD said:
Aeolus451 said:
BraLoD said:
Aeolus451 said:
What do you get with winning that? A cookie perhaps?

Yes, cookies with hot cocoa, and it will be personally delivered by ioi in your place.

Could I change who would give me the cookies with hot cocoa? How about Scarlett Johansson in a maid outfit? Yes, that would lovely. :D

Sadly she is not a user of this site (I guess )

It's safe to assume that we all wished that she was. It wouldn't surprise me that some celebrities frequent forums and what not. Being anonymous is a wonderful thing for 'em.

I hope it isn't a mod again.

I like cheese

XanderXT said:

AFAIK the only mod who has won it is ioi, and he cheated. 

When Carl and I "won" it we weren't mods, so it doesn't count. Same applies for the other users I believe.

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

Around the Network

Goodluck!!!

Pocky Lover Boy! 

I have the perfect post, can't wait to try.

How many posts have been posted today. Hopefully I will be able to be online so as to try to fight for the seventh million post.

Send a Friend Request On PSN :P

Conegamer said:
XanderXT said:

AFAIK the only mod who has won it is ioi, and he cheated. 

When Carl and I "won" it we weren't mods, so it doesn't count. Same applies for the other users I believe.

I was on site staff at the time, so thats something.

Though it would be cool, the chances are so slim that I won't care too much.