?

Ocarina of Time 22 4.37%

Majora's Mask 58 11.53%

Wind Waker 85 16.90%

Twilight Princess 81 16.10%

Skyward Sword 140 27.83%

FUR SWURDS ADVENTURS 117 23.26%

Total:503

Out of all the 3D Zelda games I would choose Skyward Sword.

"I've Underestimated the Horse Power from Mario Kart 8, I'll Never Doubt the WiiU's Engine Again"

Around the Network

I know I'm in the minority, but Majora's Mask. Only dungeon I liked was Stone Tower.

sc94597 said:
Majora's Mask > Twilight Princess > Windwaker > Ocarina of Time > Skyward Sword

That's my opinion. For reference, this is the order I played them. I started Ocarina of Time before Majora's Mask, but finished Majora's Mask long before I finished Ocarina of Time (I had them on GC, although I played the N64 version of OoT at a friends a few years before that.) I then played Windwaker, Twilight Princess, and Skyward Sword in the correct order since release. Up until beating Majora's Mask I preferred top-down Zelda games to the 3D games.

WOW!

Your Top 5 Zelda games is EXACTLY the same as mine! Great minds think alike!

(Except TP and MM are switched)

Skyward Sword is an abomination of the series It single handily makes me doubt future releases.

http://moongypsy.bandcamp.com/ ~Thank you Stefl1504 for the amazing sig~
Bman54 said:
I know I'm in the minority, but Majora's Mask. Only dungeon I liked was Stone Tower.

Honestly I'm with you as I don't think MM is the worst but it's definitely in the bottom half of 3D Zeldas.  As much as I loved the story and the fact that we actually got another Zelda title on the same console within 2 years (first time since the NES), the whole 3 day cycle and constantly rewinding time thing wore out its welcome after awhile, and the dungeons weren't as memorable.

My list of 3D Zelda titles would probably go TOOT, WW, TP, MM, SS.

On 2/24/13, MB1025 said:
You know I was always wondering why no one ever used the dollar sign for $ony, but then I realized they have no money so it would be pointless.

Around the Network
ExplodingBlock said:
sc94597 said:
Majora's Mask > Twilight Princess > Windwaker > Ocarina of Time > Skyward Sword

That's my opinion. For reference, this is the order I played them. I started Ocarina of Time before Majora's Mask, but finished Majora's Mask long before I finished Ocarina of Time (I had them on GC, although I played the N64 version of OoT at a friends a few years before that.) I then played Windwaker, Twilight Princess, and Skyward Sword in the correct order since release. Up until beating Majora's Mask I preferred top-down Zelda games to the 3D games.

WOW!

Your Top 5 Zelda games is EXACTLY the same as mine! Great minds think alike!

(Except TP and MM are switched)

Awesome! You obviously have good taste then. :D Your mind on TP vs. MM might change once you replay Majora's Mask  in a few months on the 3DS. ;P I like both games for their dungeons and atmosphere. :) 

OoT. It just bored me, I felt like I was doing the same again, and again, and again for hours. But I guess that's logical since it was the first 3D Zelda, and I blame all the people that worship it as the best game of all time for making me think it was gonna change my view on games all together.

Granted, it's not as boring as TP. I never touched that one when I got to the 3rd dungeon. Planning on beating it this year.

Bet with bluedawgs: I say Switch will outsell PS4 in 2018, he says PS4 will outsell Switch. He's now permabanned, but the bet will remain in my sig.

NNID: Slarvax - Steam: Slarvax - Friend Code:  SW 7885-0552-5988

AZWification said:

I have to say Twilight Princess.. At least Skyward Sword had the soundtrack, story and visuals going for it.. Twilight Princess had a....... wolf gimmick?

Visuals, yes. I'll even grant the soundtrack, despite half being generic and boring. But the story? It's by far the worst thing about that game.

I believe in honesty, civility, generosity, practicality, and impartiality.

Twilight Princess by far, for me. It tries so hard to be dark that it just fails imo. The wolf segments were annoying, the entire map was unnecessarily large with nothing in it, the temples dragged on so long (this can be said for the entire game, as well), the tutorial section lasted for like a third of the entire game and its graphics have aged rather quickly compared to other entries. I just couldn't get into it like the others.

Official Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE Thread

Wind Waker.
Coma-inducing sailing, vomit-inducing art style, Triforce quest a tedious and transparent way to make up for lacking dungeons.